So we can't have sleeves but chicks can have chest pieces? Wtf, over.

Discussion in 'The US Marine Corps Forum' started by EvilWayz, Mar 15, 2016.

1. EvilWayz

EvilWayz NVMQVAM IGNOSCERE, NVMQVAM OBLIVISCI

"A small change in Marine Corps uniform policy will allow women with some chest tattoos to enlist, according to an announcement from a Maine lawmaker.

Rep. Chellie Pingree wrote Marine Corps Commandant Gen. Robert Neller in February on behalf of Kate Pimental of Kennebunk, Maine, who wanted to enlist but was disqualified because of a tattoo that arched below her collarbone. Pimental, she said, met all other requirements for enlistment but could not obtain a tattoo waiver because of existing regulations.

Because female Marines were not permitted to wear crew-neck undershirts with their uniforms unlike their male counterparts, Pingree said, the regulations unfairly discriminated against some women."

http://www.military.com/daily-news/...tooed-women-enlist.html?ESRC=marine_160315.nl

2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

meh, there is a lot of other destructive things going on in the pc military beside this...we haven't gotten to the participation trophy phase yet

4Rescue likes this.

3. EvilWayz

EvilWayz NVMQVAM IGNOSCERE, NVMQVAM OBLIVISCI

4. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Rotn1, 4Rescue and EvilWayz like this.
  5. 4Rescue

4Rescue Where ever I go, there I am...

This whole country is raising multiple generations of professional victims and special snow-flakes who can't fight their way out of wet paper-bags(^Some exclusions apply but they're getting fewer and farther between IMO), and I'm hard pressed to think of a more entitled human-being then a "1st-world"/Western-World woman. So no, none of this surprises me and I'm with callihan_44, I'm just glad it's not my BS to have to deal with anymore.

Ta'