Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... when suddenly the G19gen5 appears in front of me...
Never owned a Glock before, only shot G17 a fair bit.
Short story short, sold my CA legal Gen1 M&P fullsize 9mm (or rather gave it away), picked up a new fullsize M&Pv2 in 9mm AND a G19gen5.

I kinda HAD to buy the M&P...: It looks just like the old M&P so the wife can't tell it's new.
But I'm now a fan of the G19. Got a Galco IWB holster for it and everything. Holsters and carries fine.
The grip is a little small for my hands, it may be I need a G17 also. Time will tell. Actually the tax man will tell.

That's it guys
Viking

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
... But I'm now a fan of the G19. Got a Galco IWB holster for it and everything. Holsters and carries fine.
The grip is a little small for my hands, it may be I need a G17 also. Time will tell. Actually the tax man will tell.

That's it guys
Viking
Welcome to GT. My first Glock was a 19. I got use to the grip and I like the G26 too. But the G17 I love that grip. So the G19 is my EDC and the G17 is the Home Defense gun.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I love my M&P FS 2.0, 9mm. Sold my 1.0 to fund it. S&W got this right. I have a GLOCK 19.4 and really didn't see the need to get the 19.5. I did get a 26.5 though and have a 34.5 MOS on the way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.