GlockTalk Forum banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
$30 for a box of 50? :alex: :faint:
Yep, they had 9mm, 10mm, 40 S&W, and .45 ACP all were marked $29.99 for a box of 50. They have a sign stating ammo is for range use only so you can't go in, buy 500 rounds and walk out the door. For the past couple months they had been selling 10mm for $20 a box. I would buy 3 boxes shoot 1 or 2 and keep one for the stash.

·
Banned
1,948 Posts
Kiko admires Castro, Did Pol Pot and Uncle Adolph work out for you to?
We liked this guy also he was killed fighting the N.V.A.
165158_142868715766871_100001312301831_220443_1366620_n.jpg

·
Come on man!!
14,752 Posts
Yeah well, that's what happens when 2000 people per day are dying and the medical system is overwhelmed.

Sorry for the slight inconvenience.
Do you honestly believe that doffing and donning a mask, repeatedly between bites of food or drink, will do anything to slow the spread of COVID? Seriously, do you?

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Do you honestly believe that doffing and donning a mask, repeatedly between bites of food or drink, will do anything to slow the spread of COVID? Seriously, do you?
It doesn't matter if it works or not, as long as we are all doing out part to make sure Cowgirl64 feels safe.

·
Premium Member
5,419 Posts
Don't try to be a hot mess, The god emperor thing is simply a Joke. Come on dude.
I thought so too until he started this God Emperor BS. There are nut jobs on this sight. Think, the Corona Virus is a communist hoax. Millions of votes were stolen, but no proof. Trump is fighting the election results for the good of the country, not for personal gain. The earth is flat. Hillary Clinton is actually Epstein after facial surgery.

·
Premium Member
5,419 Posts
I don't. but I don't do that. Mask, limit shopping to groceries, fast food from a drive through, no bars or sit down dining out. No one enforcing a mask mandate, but peer pressure has most masking anyway. Small community helps.

·
Not from my cold dead clutching hands
568 Posts
More senseless crap. You could at least get some new material. What did you do, look up some of McCarthy's old speeches? What a cry baby! Again, who is they? Name them! But you can't. You can only cry Wolf and soil yourself. See if you can get a MAN to take care of you.
Your a funny Commie and should be in Hollywood with others of like belief. Oh! and the walk would do you good.

·
NRA Life Member
5,634 Posts
Dodge City, Ks. in the county south of me has passed a $15 fine for not wearing a mask. I don't envy the cops that will have to enforce it.

PS. Guess who will not be visiting Dodge City in the near future.
Marshall Dillon, Festus and Miss Kitty would be rightly appalled.

Reactions: flyover

·
Registered
19,129 Posts
Marshall Dillon, Festus and Miss Kitty would be rightly appalled.
The county commissioners had another meeting on mask usage but I haven't heard what came out of the meeting.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts