61 - 80 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
San Jose officials asks residents to report ‘stay at home’ violations

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
You can't keep from getting the common cold with every preventative you can employ, but somehow this death-plague has still been avoided by 80% of the "surviving" population?

And it's just amazing that the people doing the lying are even dumber than those believing the crap. Ask a seventh grade biology student how frikken dumb this all is!

Look up the word FAKE, comrades!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
If you need help finding a complaint form, please contact the MDHHS COVID-19 Hotline at 1-888-535-6136. The hotline is also able to help fill out some complaint forms and connect you with a translator, if needed. The hotline is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Michigan will hook you up with a translator to report your neighbors.

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Herd Immunity....
I will ask this Cowgirl.....Is COVID 19 a Virus....Yes!
Is Influenza a virus..... Yes it is....
Does the Flu virus come back every year> Yes it does! It mutates...the Flu shot is nothing but a low dose of last years flu..
So what makes you think this thing, COVID19 is EVER going away.. it won't it will mutate just as the flu does now. We'll create some concoction and call it a vaccine but, Next year and in our future we will continue to deal with it.. and we will survive.
Those with serious conditions should be extremely careful, state indoors, wear masks when out and about but, don't advocate everyone everywhere to do crap that prevents them from building immunity...
Less than .02% of our population is dying from this virus. As far as health care workers lighting us all up because they're overwhelmed and working overtime. I don't really have any sympathy for them. You took a job to provide aide to the sick and dying. It's your job, take it on and quit telling us we are selfish. Just like our military men and women shipping out and fighting far from home and dying. They took the job and they darn well should know that dying something that could happen when they go into harms way.

I'll stop here but, We are a Free Republic and enough of this crap from our Do as I say, Not as I do politicians.
It never has GONE AWAY; it has always been here, and is here the same as always.

Look up the following three words (in what ever order you choose): "fake," "plague," "propaganda."

·
Native Mainiac
20,487 Posts
Yup here in Maine, our beloved Attorney General put out a "reminder" that not following our lovely Governess's "Executive Order" about masks can get you a $1,000.00 fine and 6 months in jail.

Sorry, you have to open the link and scroll down to see his "official" document....I can't copy-n-paste it for some reason.

https://www.newscentermaine.com/art...nally/97-e67e83cf-2f6e-4c20-a4ad-7c33168ff666

The joint OAG-DHHS guidance explains the executive order on face coverings and the requirements and expectations it places on individuals and establishments. These include:

• The definition of “public settings” as places like stores, restaurants, and government buildings
  • Clarification that all businesses may, and some businesses must enforce face covering usage, and further clarification on which businesses are legally required to do so
  • Recommendations for businesses and other establishments to work with law enforcement in order to protect frontline workers who encounter individuals refusing to comply
  • A reminder that individuals can be charged criminally for not wearing a face covering in a public setting after being warned by a law enforcement officer to do so

·
Unmasked
4,873 Posts
Yup here in Maine, our beloved Attorney General put out a "reminder" that not following our lovely Governess's "Executive Order" about masks can get you a $1,000.00 fine and 6 months in jail.

Sorry, you have to open the link and scroll down to see his "official" document....I can't copy-n-paste it for some reason.

https://www.newscentermaine.com/art...nally/97-e67e83cf-2f6e-4c20-a4ad-7c33168ff666

The joint OAG-DHHS guidance explains the executive order on face coverings and the requirements and expectations it places on individuals and establishments. These include:

• The definition of “public settings” as places like stores, restaurants, and government buildings
  • Clarification that all businesses may, and some businesses must enforce face covering usage, and further clarification on which businesses are legally required to do so
  • Recommendations for businesses and other establishments to work with law enforcement in order to protect frontline workers who encounter individuals refusing to comply
  • A reminder that individuals can be charged criminally for not wearing a face covering in a public setting after being warned by a law enforcement officer to do so
So, they are putting people in jail because of Covid,

but they are releasing people from jail because of Covid.

Liberal logic.

·
Unmasked
4,873 Posts

·
Unmasked
4,873 Posts
What's with all this "commie" BS all over the place? It's like the fifties again. Vote Democrat, your a commie. Wear a mask, your a commie. Say anything against Trump, your a commie. Jeez, Louise! Communism has worked like no where. Everybody who looks at the Communist countries can see that. Now it's commies under the bed! Are you actually saying that a great number of U.S. Citizens are secretly hoping for communism to take over? This is McCarthyism BS. The man was a drunken idiot. His followers were idiot's also.

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Imagine a nation so privileged that some see a simple cloth face covering during a potentially deadly pandemic as an act of Communism.
I can play that game too:

Imagine a population so chicken **** of a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate that they would gladly give up their liberties and allow municipal authorities to dictate what they can and cannot do to maintain the illusion of safety.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
To be clear, this number includes the young man that was involved in the motorcycle accident here in Orlando, yes? He was fatally struck by a car, but because he showed antibodies, he was listed as a "covid death". So he is part of the Johns Hopkins numbers, correct?

Oh, and how about the next case ...
The 250,000 is definitely overinflated. Hospitals get more money for COVID patients, thus everyone who dies and happens to have COVID is counted as a COVID death. Car accidents, murder, suicide, choking on a mask. If you're COVID positive, you're a COVID death.

Okay, maybe it isn't quite that bad, but the number is overinflated.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
I’ve been wondering about this myself. Where do these governors get the power to rule by fiat? And mayors, too, for that matter. “A government derives it’s power from the consent of the governed” springs to mind.
They get it from the state legislature who got it from the people who voted for them.

·
Registered
10,360 Posts
I can play that game too:

Imagine a population so chicken **** of a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate that they would gladly give up their liberties and allow municipal authorities to dictate what they can and cannot do to maintain the illusion of safety.
You’ve never owned a bar, restaurant, amusement center, doctor’s office, convenience store, food truck, gentlemen’s club, hotel or any of hundreds of other businesses have you? Can’t even go to the beach without covering up the giblets for the sake of safety.

·
Registered
10,360 Posts
And some never gave it a second thought. Even the German /Jewish WW1 vets living in Germany and Austria it was all View attachment 873768 calm...
No shirt, no shoes, no service. No pants and the government will arrest you. But a simple mask is the epitome of Fascism. Funny how folks pick and choose what constitutes violations of individual rights.

·
Polymerlicious!
5,998 Posts
I guess "communism" is just the catch all for anything one doesn't like.

I think those rules are ridiculous. But it just looks silly when you describe it as "communism".
I'm not so sure about that.
This whole pandemic has been a fascinating study in government overreach and how citizens react to it. And I'm ashamed to report that too many have simply bent over and grabbed their ankles, despite no science or logic. People want to be told what to do, apparently.
Put in me in the group that doesn't. I'd rather use my own brain and make my own decisions, thank you very much.

61 - 80 of 155 Posts