GlockTalk Forum banner

161 - 180 of 227 Posts

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,348 Posts
Here ya go Hannie. Look no further.....Mr Jeeper Creeper.

upload_2020-10-17_19-39-9.jpeg

Reactions: Hannie Caulder

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,144 Posts
you will never see the picture of what she went as so why the hell do you waste your time giving her advice? she already knows what she is going as but yet you keep giving her options. damn i must be grumpy but this yearly thread has run its dam course lets just end it. just go as a catholic school girl hannie and lets see the picture. i know ive been on your side but this yearly thread is just lame. oh i wont show my picture cause i dont know how to post photos and i was stalked on facebook thing is your fall back. but coming on here asking a bunch of horny men what you should wear for halloween is getting old. for ****s sake gt close this ****ing thread. r**** i am with you this is bull****.
And yet I have given many suggestions that include "not slutty anything". My last three were a handmaid (very covered-up), RGB, and the Toyota gal from their commercials.

JFC, you need to calm down. And as I found out in an earlier thread, don't tell other people what to post.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Don't know if this is a repeat and if so sorry. I was going to come as a DemoRAT but my head would not fit up my ass. Regards to all at GT and now more than ever you must be careful out there.

Reactions: BarryR

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
You may be too young to remember Lil Abner and his girl Daisy May. But maybe Ellie May Clampett?
Before my time, but I looked up Lil Abner. You mean like this?
upload_2020-10-19_9-34-48.jpeg

Reactions: BarryR and Bud0505
161 - 180 of 227 Posts