GlockTalk Forum banner

201 - 220 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Just think guys on 30 days until Hannie's annual what should I wear to BF Christmas/New Years Eve party post. Slutty little black dress or Slutty little silver dress?

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Just think guys on 30 days until Hannie's annual what should I wear to BF Christmas/New Years Eve party post. Slutty little black dress or Slutty little silver dress?
Nope, never again. Last year a few haters made a big mess for the mods to clean up.

BTW, I wear sexy dresses, not "slutty".

Reactions: flyover and JohnnyE

·
Registered
946 Posts
And yet I have given many suggestions that include "not slutty anything". My last three were a handmaid (very covered-up), RGB, and the Toyota gal from their commercials.

JFC, you need to calm down. And as I found out in an earlier thread, don't tell other people what to post.
ok slym. i never tell anyone what to do slym

·
Registered
946 Posts
?

Nice try LOL.

Happy Anniversary!
BF probably can't go this year, but that's a great idea for next time we go as a couple.

I'll take this as a vote for catholic school girl. And no, you're not getting a picture.

?
i dont want your picture sweetie xxoo

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Amazing, ten plus pages and nobody mentioned Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader or, since Hannie lives in Florida maybe Dolphins Cheerleader.
I still have my uniforms from UGA. I could be lazy and just wear one of those.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I skipped most of this thread, joined late and there are 211 posts already. Hannie, you said that bf calls you Combat Barbie. Why don’t you do something with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,065 Posts
A walmart bag for a top, thong and thigh high boots

Reactions: Hannie Caulder

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
I skipped most of this thread, joined late and there are 211 posts already. Hannie, you said that bf calls you Combat Barbie. Why don’t you do something with that?
I do like the GI Jane @Glock Commander posted (post #59).

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,065 Posts
There is always the classic Nurse Ratched.

Getting the hair right would be the key
ssgg.jpg

Reactions: Hannie Caulder

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,065 Posts
Going as Beverly Goldberg would be my choice, they have the wigs on amazon
_2_AP20133481070168.jpg

·
Aw sheet main
1,551 Posts
I still have my uniforms from UGA. I could be lazy and just wear one of those.
Fashion Faux Pas, and not good at a model agency. The hemline is supposed to come down one inch for every year of age after college. You'll need to add another 20 or 30 inches to that skirt. /rimshot.

201 - 220 of 227 Posts