So it looks like there won't be anymore GSSF Glock discounts?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Giggity-Giggity, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Giggity-Giggity

Giggity-Giggity Giggity-Goo!!!

It was almost a year ago today that I ordered my Glock 35 using their GSSF membership discount.

Why aren't they doing it this year?

:sad:

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

It's not an annual event. Last year's offer was the first since the 10th GSSF anniversary engraved G17's in 2001.

3. dking1

dking1

Bummer, I was hoping to put one on my Christmas wish list...little easier to justify to the better half if it cheap right...

4. ede

ede

darin i might have a certificate i'd sell.

5. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Darin....what do you need..I've sold (4) pistols the last 7 days...I've got parts also to make em faster. I guess one of my Dillon 650's is going too..let me know.:thumbsup:

6. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Festus, you aren't quitting the shooting are you? It seems that you're getting rid of your shooting equip? What about your G17s? Got any green ones you don't want? G17, that is? I hope to see you at Brighton.

7. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Nope just deciding to do more of what I really like and less of what does not suit me.....instead of shooting (4) categories at 10 matches a year for GSSF....probably I will Shoot AMATEUR only on (2) categories for 5 matches a year....and will shoot at least 2 matches a month locally...local for me though is 2 hours one way.Alot of good thoughts were exchanged here recently and I've decided NOT to travel and spread the Gospel, instead practice the Gospel and try different churches from time to time.

I believe just about everything is spoken for ...even an extra xl650 that I have.....I'll be at Brighton Sunday and the day before at the Atlanta Conservation Club that Saturday shooting Steel Plates...GSSF to them means...GO SHOOT STEEL FAST....different Religion and a different Church, GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE>

:horse:

8. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I have certificates for sale if anyone is interested. The net value is about the same as the "GSSF" deal.

Regards,
    Bobby Carver

9. dking1

dking1

Thanks for the offer Dennis.

If I don't pick up the pace at the matches I may have to start buying certs...Is there a record for 4ths in the top3 or 2nds when they only pay for 1st? I may have a real good chance at winning that award...tomorrow's the Ohio State IPSC match....going for broke!

Thanks again,

DK

10. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

DannyR might have Stats...but if it helps...In the GOOD OLD Days I came in last of A class four times and the same year First in B.Last year I believe someone upstairs balanced the past and let me win the Random Selection numerous times....I believe one day we will see your name in the first slot not as an Amateur but as a Master.

If the lottery of randoms continues...I'll sell certificates at considerably lower price...to Share the Wealth..I do not have any at this time...but well I'm Lucky and I'm not in this sport to make a buck...but to have fun and meet Truly Good People. :horse: :horse: :horse:

11. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Whoops Darin....Good Luck at the match and I can possibly introduce to some guys that hold the State USPSA matches at Indiana, they are going to Brighton as well...also they are sponsoring the first Steel Plate match in Indiana as well in October,I believe around October 20/21st...so it won't get in the way of the Lexington Match.:supergrin:

12. dking1

dking1

Thanks for the kind words:wavey:

I hope I can meet those expectations!

DK