Glock Talk banner

So if McCain pulls it out...

317 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Pepper45
So, if McCain manages to pull it out, are any of ya'lls departments, officially or unofficially, making plans to deal with civil disturbances coming from disenchanted Obamaphiles?

I am not aware of anything being planned here in Lexington, such as activation of the EOC or anything. On a personal level, I cleaned my guns today, loaded up a few more magazines, and repacked my tactical vest. Doesn't hurt to be prepared.

I try not to be a paranoid goof, but I can foresee a few situations that lead to widespread civil disturbances across the country. For example if McCain wins "ugly" through the Electoral college and loses the popular vote, I don't expect certain subcultures in our society to appreciate the intricacies of 18th century legislative efforts. I expect them to figure "****** done stole the election from a brother!"
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
12,870 Posts
I'm not. Most of the hippies around here run around like chickens with their heads cut off. They run around in circles until they hit something hard and knock themselves out. Looks like Jonestown, but with a patchouli smell.

No matter who wins, I wouldn't want to have a McCain sticker on my car on Wednesday.

· Registered
3,119 Posts
OXCOPS;11571538 said:
No matter who wins, I wouldn't want to have a McCain sticker on my car on Wednesday.
No kidding. I'd be scraping that thing off Tuesday.

· Super Moderator
20,199 Posts
Dukeboy01;11571485 said:
So, if McCain manages to pull it out, are any of ya'lls departments, officially or unofficially, making plans to deal with civil disturbances coming from disenchanted Obamaphiles?
No vacation allowed 11/4 and 11/5, and the riot squad and grenadiers saw this as a good time for their refresher training.

· Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
Pepper45;11573720 said:
I have a McCain sticker on my pickup, and I'm truly ok with it. Mainly because it's really the wife's pickup....
You two get along that well, eh?:supergrin:

I didn't have a sticker of anyone on the POV, nothing in the yard either. I just had a feeling it might get personal, and that's with some people I am personally aware of.

Other than that, watch prisoner behavior, and shut down if necessary. Watch the perimeters and make sure to tell of the first sign of a protest. LPD and LSD are probably as prepared as they need to be to handle traffic of the voters for Tuesday. Who knows for later?

· NRA Life Member
369 Posts
When the "Anointed ONE" wins its going to be bad and if he does not win it will be terrible. Just think of this: "Put your hands where I can see them!" "I aint gots to do nottin you tells me daawg, OBAMA bees my President YO!." I cant wait! :upeyes:

· Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
Ralphumor;11574545 said:
When the "Anointed ONE" wins its going to be bad and if he does not win it will be terrible. Just think of this: "Put your hands where I can see them!" "I aint gots to do nottin you tells me daawg, OBAMA bees my President YO!." I cant wait! :upeyes:
Easily taken care of. Take out your TASER and yell TASER, TASER, TASER, then launch toward target.

Unfortunately in my case, since my agency has not seen the light and given us one, we'll be talking him down, and doing everything but saying please, (on camera). Off camera it will be, "Yo President has you in here, you fool." "Get against the wall, or I will put you there the hard way! BAM!!" Unless he resists on camera and it's still, "BAM!".

I ain't looking forward to it, if that should come about. But, I'm not voting for him.

· Registered
2,086 Posts
Hack;11574102 said:
You two get along that well, eh?:supergrin:

I didn't have a sticker of anyone on the POV, nothing in the yard either. I just had a feeling it might get personal, and that's with some people I am personally aware of.
Only time I'd be worried about her truck is once or twice a year when we have to drive it to a more liberal part of the state. Where we live, we're probably going to run 75-25 in favor of McCain. Besides, I'm not like the hate-filled Kerry supporters, it's going to come off very soon, win or lose for McCain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts