So, I tell this gal that Amerika is racist, evil, & it needs to be destroyed...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by TGT, Jul 12, 2020.

1. TGT

TGT

.....after this Democrat campaign volunteer had asked me "Laura" who I'd be voting for President. (ie; her text is in yellow)

But I'm Randall and not "Laura", and I have never been a Democrat or a Laura. But out of curiosity I figured I'd respond (in the blue text) portraying a dirty America hating commie Laura to see what response I would get from "Sarita" the Democrat Campaign Volunteer;

Democrat Volunteer Sarita.JPG

And below's photo is this Sarita, the Democrat Volunteer's text reply to my fictitious America Hating Rant;

IMG_2257.JPG

So, I tell her I want America Destroyed and that I'll be voting Democrat, and her reply is that she is "so glad".

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS VOTE DEMOCRAT! Your country depends on your vote for Trump in the next Election.

2. Chui

Chui

Yep. We’ve slept FAR TOO LONG...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigsteve113, g30nut, happyguy and 2 others like this.

3. Pluto57

Pluto57

Yeah, well, bots don't really care about America, so I'm not surprised at "her" response.

4. NMG26

NMG26

Yeah I remember MAGA texting some of those bots 4 years ago.

No bots so far this year.

happyguy likes this.
  5. TGT

TGT

Automated Robot my foot!! I get these texts for "Laura" from the Dems all the time. The last Dem volunteer didn't like when I replied "I'm not going to vote because I'm moving out of evil America to Canada" told me thanks but that they'll remove me from their list. This time I decided to tell them I'm staying in evil America and will vote Democrat. This is no simple "Yes/No/Trump/Biden" answer for a "bot" to recognize & compute...... unless you are calling these human breathing leftist volunteers a bot.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    mike from st pe likes this.
  6. Gundude

Gundude

Bot technology has improved since the 80's. You really think a real person is spending their time texting you?

Need4Speed, paul45, NMG26 and 3 others like this.
  7. Tuner Sandwich

Tuner Sandwich

The Democrat party has been the defacto American Communist Party for, what, 40 50, 60 years now. But it was a dirty little secret. But recently they are getting more comfortable with who they are out in the open.

8. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Do you have Seri? Or similar vocal assistant type thing. In some areas the responses are very human like. But other areas it just can’t understand. This is a narrow field. I bet 30 preprogrammed responses cover 99% of time.
    It saw “Democrats of course”. That triggered programmed response. Likely the response 90% Of the time.

9. TGT

TGT

YES. The text replies they can receive are random & too difficult for a bot to answer. Either way, it would be stupid for them to put in charge humans or bots that agree they hate America. I've experienced both automated messages as well as humans operating the Dem phone banks during the campaign season. Automated calling commonly mentions a candidate and then disconnects.

I will not debate the topic of bots any further, as it distracts/minimizes the simple point I'm making that the Democrat Party is a leftist party consisting of many America hating citizens and politicians.

10. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Where the turbines scream, and the door guns gleam

The problem is, a text conversation with a bit doesn’t really support the argument you’re trying to make.

JimWillson likes this.
  11. Bradley T

Bradley T

I think it is cool to convince them you are an America hating died-in-the-wool communist window-breaking maniac! They may call you and tell you where the brick pallets are on the Wednesday after!

robhic likes this.
  12. Gundude

Gundude

It's very relevant. In the response you screenshotted, there is no reference to your professed hatred of America. If you responded "The Democrats of course, I like lollipops", you would've got the same response. That's the "sophistication" level of the bots you're dealing with. It completely ignored the rest of your rant about "Amerika", and responded based on your first sentence.

larry_minn likes this.
  13. Maccabeus

Maccabeus

Even if it wasn't a bot, I'm not sure you should expect anything else.

If I were sending out texts in support of the New Dandelion Society political party, I'm not going to argue with anyone who says they'll vote Dandelion, even if I think they are deranged, crazy, haters. If nut jobs want to vote for my favorite political party, that's still one more vote for my favorite political party.

Thank you and see you at the polls. Dandelions forever!

14. Lucnik

Lucnik

Next time ask Laura if she’s naked!

robhic and JimWillson like this.
  15. slym2none

slym2none

16. paul45

paul45

Is this kinda like.. "old man yelling at cloud?

[​IMG]

lazarus66 likes this.
  17. Pluto57

Pluto57

LOL. You think a bot can't scan your response and figure out the gist of what you're saying? This isn't 1992. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and rage against the bots. They're probably at least programmed by lefties.

larry_minn likes this.
  18. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

So like you are sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming “na na na na na na......”
    I learned a bit of basic on a Apple IIE. With that I could make “if, then” commands. (Which is Stone Age)
    I think there was a movie about a guy who thought his SERI type thing was alive?

It asks a standard question. (Getting your info wrong)
    Responses are going to be mostly the same. So the computer picks it’s response compared to yours, (with heavy bias to always leaning toward “we are so glad you are voting our way...”. If you are evil Trump supporters it might tick you off. But they never want to tell a loyal idiot off because it mistakenly thought they said Trump.

19. Dirty bird

Dirty bird

AC1A7E3B-0230-4635-83B7-362EAC6BB04A.png Just got the same thing from “Ana”. Here was my response. Bet I get the same reply as the OP.

20. PattonWasRight

PattonWasRight

LMAO!!!

New technique .... I believe it's a new way to do a flash poll

Probably best to say 'Yes" and / or "Democrat" as that will cause a false sense of security = spend less money & time in your area

JimWillson likes this.