close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

So here I am, helpless in California...

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by glockpacker, Mar 19, 2010.

1. glockpacker

glockpacker 600 yd shooter CLM

Here in Bradyfornia, I walk the mean streets of South LA as an unarmed victim. I'm 69 years old. I have a nerve condition that has robbed me of strength. I walk with a cane, and cannot run. I've had two operations on my trachea, and most of my voice was destroyed. If I'm attacked, I can't fight back, I can't run, and I can't even yell for help.

My Florida concealed carry license, good in 35 states, is not honored. I'm not allowed to carry my loaded Glock under any circumstances.

If I open carry, with a couple loaded mags in my pockets, the cops promise me that I'm to be "proned at gunpoint," which means I'll probably be injured.

So here I am, an old man, a lifelong shooter who's capable of taking care of himself, but is not allowed to.

And yet, the California cops say that my right to keep and bear arms is not being infringed.

I'm here because I want to visit my daughter, who is my only family, and to compete in the F Class Nationals in Sacramento next week. I'm one of the top long-range precision rlflemen in the country, and I should be allowed to compete.

Any suggestions out there for how to take care of myself, besides leaving the state?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  2. feelinlucky?

feelinlucky?

Go to this link and read about how Tasers are legal in CA and you can even buy one on here- http://www.defenseproducts101.com/statestatutesummary_page2.html

3. JTB

JTB always learning

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  4. skanless

skanless IPA ISLAND

Stay safe Glockpacker. I'f your not a calguns member become one. Great site on everything california and other great things.

5. pgg00

pgg00

Move to one of the CA counties that will issue you a CCW

6. curator

curator

7. glockpacker

glockpacker 600 yd shooter CLM

So here I am, back in the free country of Florida, where we're trying to get rid of that two points the Brady Campaign gave is. We'd prefer to have a flat zero rating from Sarah and her friends.

My G27 is resting comfortably in it's holster in my pocket, and there's nine rounds of PowRBall in the magazine, and one in the pipe.

I feel much better now.

But my little girl is 2500 miles away.