Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Diva extraordinaire
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did when I was married. My bathroom is off limits.

Me being nosy again it's what I do.

Reactions: FullClip

·
Registered
224 Posts
I did when I was married. My bathroom is off limits.

Me being nosy again it's what I do.
We share the master bathroom. Two sinks in it. One tub and one shower stall. Lemme ask about woman logic. If I have my toothbrush/toothpaste in the glass on the counter, along with pit rub and electric shaver, then it becomes “too cluttered and messy looking” and she becomes compelled to organize it for me. So it all goes into a box to be deposited in the lowest shelf of the vanity. But her side has lipsticks, eye stuff, pit rub, toothbrush/paste, brushes full of hair, curling iron, various war paint, etc etc. But that’s ok. Doesn’t need to be buried. Please explain the female perspective on this.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Cleanest room in the house, you could do brain surgery in the master (her) bathroom

Reactions: Hannie Caulder

·
Diva extraordinaire
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We share the master bathroom. Two sinks in it. One tub and one shower stall. Lemme ask about woman logic. If I have my toothbrush/toothpaste in the glass on the counter, along with pit rub and electric shaver, then it becomes “too cluttered and messy looking” and she becomes compelled to organize it for me. So it all goes into a box to be deposited in the lowest shelf of the vanity. But her side has lipsticks, eye stuff, pit rub, toothbrush/paste, brushes full of hair, curling iron, various war paint, etc etc. But that’s ok. Doesn’t need to be buried. Please explain the female perspective on this.
No, we share a large master bath. She has her space in the bathroom, but she was invades my area regularly and leaves her scattered around my sink.
She is trying to tell you to move into the guest bath.

·
Diva extraordinaire
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
NRA Patron Life Member
13,551 Posts
Since her (right) hip replacement, my darlin' wife not only has the master bath, she has the master bedroom.

The only things I keep in the master bedroom now, are my clothes.

So she can sleep comfortably, I'm on the futon, in the office.
(She won't let me into the guest room.) :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
No, we share a large master bath. She has her space in the bathroom, but she was invades my area regularly and leaves her scattered around my sink.
You just reminded me... I have very short hair. Hers be shoulder length. My sink is always full of her long hair. I ask if she brushes it on my side and she claims she never uses my side. It’s just a miracle how the air flow patterns in the can all drift towards my sink!

·
Diva extraordinaire
16,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
477 Posts
Lot's of whipped men in here who are putting up with crap women would call us sexist and misogynists for... Telling a woman what's hers is the husband's and what's the husband's belongs to him as well. Making women use the lessor bathroom or guest bathroom. So on and so forth... So much for equality...

My wife and I share one bathroom, and our kids and guess share the other, I'll use any bathroom in our home whenever I please and she'll do the same.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts