GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Antique ice cream freezers. Actually won a contest for the most unusual collection. Used to converse with a guy in the Guinness book for having the largest collection. He said my collection was in the top 10% in the US. But I think that meant there aren’t many collectors

·
Registered
140 Posts
Rubiks' Cubes. I have close to 60, I think. I've been collecting them since I bought my first one in October, 1980 (I read about it in the Games section of Omni Magazine). If you're terribly interested, there's an old Geo Cities link of a website I had back in the late 90's. http://www.oocities.org/colosseum/sideline/2953/home.htm

·
bene vivere
1,781 Posts
History books about the Old West and old west artifacts.

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Folding knives
Flashlights
Watches
Coffee mugs. If I've been there, chances are, I have the mug.
Whiskey. Only because I find far more whiskies that I want to try than I will ever be able to drink; the bottles are coming in faster than they go out. I drink well, but very little, the older I get.

·
Registered
7,493 Posts
“Collect” may be too serious of a term Hannie, but my wife and I have a fair amount of older style kitchen and cooking utensils we’ve sorta collected... our flour sifter was my grandmothers...probably 70 years old...one colander belonged to my wifes grandmother..a few stock pots from the 1930’s..my favorite is the big wooden spoon that my mom used to whack my butt with a long time ago...

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,353 Posts
I have a small coin collection.

I tried to collect ice cream once. It didn't work out too well. :rolleyes:

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

·
Registered
2,521 Posts

·
NOT MOD APPROVED
8,679 Posts
Firearms, old video games, Metal albums on vinyl, and movies on Laserdisc.

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
Boogers

61 - 80 of 202 Posts