GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 170 Posts

·
Banned
3,090 Posts
Looks like you began the journey one or about May 24. Just over 2 months. Most wouled say you have it whipped, but don't let off the gas. It can sneak up on you.
:devildance::devildance::devildance:
Absolutely. I once quit cigarettes for 6 months, got into a.brawl one night in 1977, lost my cool and headed for the nearest 7/11 and bought a pack of Salems

Took me 6 more years to finally quit for good. So stay on that one day at a time program until at least 5 years go by and the smoking dreams have stopped.

·
Me fail English? That's unpossible
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #105 (Edited)
Still tobacco free however.......
I must confess I fell off the wagon about a month ago and had a dip while out fishing. Man it was amazing, but have not since then. Felt so very guilty afterwards. Still fighting the fight

·
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I had a buddy drive 65 miles to the store just for copenhagen while we were on a fishing/camping trip and he ran out......its some powerful stuff
Yikes! That’s some serious driving for a tin of cope. It’s ridiculous the hold it takes on your life

·
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Takes awhile and it's not easy but in a few years you'll wonder why you ever did it to start with. Best wishes, stay strong.
Thanks man

·
Registered
12,138 Posts
I gave up cigarettes 10yrs ago... does that account for anything?
I wont give up my COPE though. A man gotta have somethin in life.
At 70yrs old, who cares, i like my COPE dip. Especially during reloadin` ;)

·
SAF
10,614 Posts
It's not a joke, used to be a commercial, but I walked a mile for a Camel way back when (actually only a half mile but I had to walk back to where I lived, car-less college student).

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
I decided to quit dipping finally. Decided after 20 or so years I wanted to stop. So day 3 now and feeling ok. Really tired and sorta irritable from the nicotine withdrawal. I'm gonna try really hard to stay quit. I really loved dipping Copenhagen long cut and it's gonna be a ***** to stay clean. However I'm gonna give it a try. Please send some prayers up for me to stay quit and clean. Peace!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good luck. Hope you make it.

·
Registered
12,138 Posts
I really like/liked Copenhagen and still think about a nice fat dip once in awhile
I hear that w30, i`ve thought about giving it up, it is a nasty filthy habit. Considering i`ve smoked for over 40+yrs already, at my age, the damage is already done. My mothers father was a heavy 3pk a day smoker, he lived to be 90yrs old. And he smoked his last camel (non-filtered) cigarette on the last day of his life. My mother died from colon cancer at age 68, never touched a cigarette or alcohol in her entire life. Go figure. Do what makes you happy, and forget about all the drama in life, you`ll be just fine. Stress will kill you quicker than tobacco ever will.

Reactions: w30olds

·
Registered
12,138 Posts
Good luck. Hope you make it.
LOL .....but but but, how will he know if he made it (???)

All joking aside, nicotine is a very powerful drug. Hats off to those who do quit tobacco.
You have to wanna quit... that is the main key to it all.

Reactions: w30olds
101 - 120 of 170 Posts