So Bizarre....new witnesses has surfaced to say Christine Ford may have mistaken him for Kavanaugh..

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by LASTRESORT20, Sep 27, 2018.

1. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

`.....Ahead of pivotal Senate hearing, a new witnesses has surfaced to say Christine Ford may have mistaken him for Brett Kavanaugh as the person who assaulted her at the 1982 party`

VIDEO:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1045158413368512512

`.....late-breaking developments: On Wednesday evening, Judiciary Committee Republicans revealed that on Monday, they conducted their "first interview with a man who believes he, not Judge Kavanaugh, had the encounter with Dr. Ford in 1982 that is the basis of his complaint." They conducted a second interview the next day. `

On Wednesday, Republicans said, they received a "more in-depth written statement from the man interviewed twice previously who believes he, not Judge Kavanuagh, had the encounter in question with Dr. Ford."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ord-may-have-mistaken-them-for-kavanaugh.html

2. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Ops...I see Mike beat me to the story....either way...very Interesting news...

Ramjet38 and B C like this.

3. janice6

janice6

It's now the Clowns running the Circus.

4. p.d.

p.d.

It is amazing how many of them fit into that little car.

janice6, Ramjet38, Yetiman and 2 others like this.
  5. JArthurD

JArthurD Silver Member

So bizarre!

janice6 and Ramjet38 like this.
  6. p.d.

p.d.

With all the raping and pillaging going on back then, when did anyone have time to attend college? Makes the Mongol hordes of old seem downright tame and peaceable.

7. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

Playing their game now....! Maybe

Ramjet38 likes this.
  8. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

Maybe so......and, I doubt the MSM will use the word "credible"......if they mention it at all.

Nevertheless, Ford's attempt to "pin the tail on the donkey" will fail.....

janice6, Ramjet38 and First shot like this.
  9. "Doc" Cavalry

"Doc" Cavalry MAJ (USA Ret.)

It’s now TWO men making the same claim. And the Dem response is just dripping with irony.

E383D54A-56F0-4319-B309-482EEFA904FA.jpeg

Turnabout is fair play.

If one of them has dates, places and actual witnesses, and his info is presented today, they need to vote.

I have reasonable doubt about Ms. Ford’s claim.

10. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

Anyone with an interest in the truth has reasonable doubt about the allegations. Despite what some factions would claim as indisputable, this situation is not a battle of the sexes. It's about destroying a man, his family, and his career without the first shred of proof. It's about attempting to misuse the criminal justice system for political purposes. As a career law enforcement officer, I personally find such tactics abhorrent. Calling for a federal investigation into an incident that would hardly merit a response from local authorities is obscene and reflects the utter stupidity of those in power.

There is no physical evidence, no credible witness, nothing other than the accuser's own words - allegedly recalled from three decades ago, and laced with the dubious effects of alcohol abuse.

**** the #metoo movement- this could be me, one of my sons, or a friend/coworker. I've personally known two officers from my department who were falsely accused of child molestation and were acquitted. I routinely interact with men falsely accused of domestic violence, as well

I'm tired of seeing the system - of which I am a part and represent the most visible part - be abused. Make no mistake, domestic violence and sexual assaults are terrible and those who perpetrate such acts should be severely punished. But, we shouldn't assume that the accused are automatically guilty. If my daughters were victims, I would do my own "investigation"...and then address the problem in my own way, as well. But, evidence matters. We should not accept baseless accusations as gospel, especially without evidence.

11. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

It's ok. Ya'll on the same team.

12. First shot

First shot

In the 3-1/2 years that I've been a GT member, there have been some events and topics that received a serious "kicking around".. I'm telling you, this one may be the top...Like JArthurD posted, "Bizarre"...

hogship and janice6 like this.
  13. JArthurD

JArthurD Silver Member

New Mantra........."I'm Kavenaugh"

14. Ramjet38

Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

15. Bish1309

Bish1309

I'm Kavanaugh. Or is it Neegan? No, wait, I'm Spartacus. I was there. It was me.

Fred Hansen likes this.
  16. cbetts1

cbetts1

I hear no mention of these two men that supposedly confessed they attacked Prof Ford. This is exculpatory evidence and I haven't heard a word.

17. TF2Addict

TF2Addict

Some guy is admitting to sexual assault? A crime that has no statute of limitation in that state?

janice6 likes this.
  18. Naelbis

Naelbis

As described it would be a misdemeanor with a Statute of Limitations of 1 year. Now add in that they were both juveniles and not a PD or prosecutor with 2 brain cells would touch it.

JFrame likes this.