Snowden: NSA 'Set Fire' to Internet

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Mar 10, 2014.

1. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/snowden-nsa-set-fire-internet-techies-are-firefighters-n48836

2. Alizard

Alizard

No question that the free flow of information allowed by the internet is a grave threat to the power structures that run this world.

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of washington on the subject and never will.

3. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I agree with you, for a change. But, if you feel that way, why do you seem to support the political ideals of those who hate free speech the most, in so many other threads?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  4. CAcop

CAcop

I always find Snowden's speaking timing to be interesting.

5. Alizard

Alizard

Because people on this forum engages in "check list" thinking. Anybody who doesn't enthusiastically pile on in every WHY I HATE OBAMA thread must be a gun hating liberal, democratic welfare lover, blah blah blah.

Nobody allows for the possible existence of independents who evaluate each thing independently. I don't like Obama, I just don't blame him for crap that was in place before he got in office. And I don't act stunned when he and his party engage in politics since every admin since the dawn of time has too.

I loathe people who attack free speech, the problem is that free speech also applies to people who say things the local Obama hater gang doesn't agree with.

And you think Obama is the worst attacker of free speech?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18029758/#.Ux4mHIWaMek

6. Alizard

Alizard

Because people on this forum engages in "check list" thinking. Anybody who doesn't enthusiastically pile on in every WHY I HATE OBAMA thread must be a gun hating liberal, democratic welfare lover, blah blah blah.

Nobody allows for the possible existence of independents who evaluate each thing independently. I don't like Obama, I just don't blame him for crap that was in place before he got in office. And I don't act stunned when he and his party engage in politics since every admin since the dawn of time has too.

I loathe people who attack free speech, the problem is that free speech also applies to people who say things the local Obama hater gang doesn't agree with.

And you think Obama is the worst attacker of free speech?

7. Alizard

Alizard

server lockup duplication

8. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

Agreed. My level of distrust of the federal government has never been higher.