·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Uh, that's not snow, man .

·
Rational
14,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like a good hard storm there........

did he say how many inches?
Don't know....but I'm willing to bet that it's going to be a white Christmas.

·
Rational
14,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Made me look up my weather for Christmas..

:couch:

Meh....I actually like the snow. But our weather here is lazy; it's hardly ever snow, mostly just cold, with overcast skies and rain. ALMOST snow...but usually just teeters around 35 degrees.

It's like Mother Nature gets excited with the cold temperatures, then goes "...eh, I can't be f'ed".

But we are expected to get a dusting sometime this week...Friday, I think.

·
Banned
10,098 Posts
Meh....I actually like the snow. But our weather here is lazy; it's hardly ever snow, mostly just cold, with overcast skies and rain. ALMOST snow...but usually just teeters around 35 degrees.

It's like Mother Nature gets excited with the cold temperatures, then goes "...eh, I can't be f'ed".

But we are expected to get a dusting sometime this week...Friday, I think.

I wouldn't mind snow for a week maybe twice each winter. Around Christmas and one more time in February, to the point that 98% of the traffic comes to a halt. I'd lift my truck and put proper tires / chains on it. But than again, I don't miss the freaken salt and corrosion at all.

Been watching snowy vids on YouTube on and off. Gets me into a Christmas mood. Maybe I should crank up the AC to go along with. :supergrin:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUBxxC2PlhQ

·
Banned
4,850 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts