Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
I don’t own one. But I hear this complaint about them all the time. IMO it’s a non issue. Other “gun guys” will recognize it. Criminals won’t.
I used to think that way but isn’t true. Many are quite savvy and use holsters, belly bands themselves. YouTube and the internet works for them too.

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
Sure, it can be just one more thing that will “get you killed on the street” from carrying the wrong caliber, to wearing 5.11 clothing.

It’s a “gun forum problem.”

Please go ahead and cite a specific example and link to the news story where somebody was shot for wearing a sneaky Pete.
They would just say he was made as an undercover cop ( like 511 gear). It won’t say how he was “ made”

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
Sneaky Pete is like the old Fanny pack holsters. People will make it out for a gun carrier if they are “ raised up”- looking out for such “ tells. Just as Fanny packs are coming back into style for gun carrying criminals

The main problem with Sneaky Pete is the old cell phone belt carriers/clips seem to be out of fashion. I did like the one that was labeled as a power pack . It might fool someone but I won’t want them to steal it thinking it was a power pack or a new fancy cell phone however.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts