Glock Talk banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Interesting. Is it just a shoe, or the whole trigger bar? Could there possibly be two bars in the box and you mount the shoe to the right one?

No big deal, even if I can’t cancel the order.

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Interesting. Is it just a shoe, or the whole trigger bar? Could there possibly be two bars in the box and you mount the shoe to the right one?

The following is edited 4-10-22 and is correct.
No big deal, even if I can’t cancel the order.
One bar with the "Shoe" already connected.....would damage shoe if removal was necessary.
And......extra springs for firing pin,and connector. Lighter......to lessen the pull.
Quoted from the GS store description....

• Titanium Coated Trigger Bar
  • Aluminum Shoe and Trigger Safety - choose your colors
  • Trigger housing with Extra Power Trigger Spring installed
  • Double Diamond connector installed
  • Reduced power Safety Plunger Spring - requires installation
  • Reduced power Firing Pin Spring - requires installation

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
So your basing that your aftermarket trigger and trigger bar work just by what the box said, not by any actual fit or use? Am I getting that right?

· Registered
1,072 Posts
So your basing that your aftermarket trigger and trigger bar work just by what the box said, not by any actual fit or use? Am I getting that right?
Correct...edited 4-10-22
I did post a photo of the kit installed.
And yes it has worked flawlessly for 2 months.
Post #13

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Edit 4-10-22

This is correct.....
After actual removal of a G42 trigger assembly and "physically" matching up against a G43 assembly,their is a definite "size difference" and a different part.
The G42 is just a titch shorter in length than the G43.
I didn't actually try an fit either or into one another gun frame,because of the actual "physical and visual" difference of the two,so I decided not to even try.

Now to find out why my "trigger kit" is marked 42/43.
Edited 4-10-22 after confirmation from manufacturer and retailer that retailer was wrong with mislabel.

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
So tonight I took the time and did it. My 43 now sports a smooth trigger, OEM no less! For those wanting it, it’s not a hard job to do. Chances are you could even do it better than I. I recommend giving it a go because the 43 with the OEM smooth trigger feels so much better!
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

· Registered
227 Posts
So tonight I took the time and did it. My 43 now sports a smooth trigger, OEM no less! For those wanting it, it’s not a hard job to do. Chances are you could even do it better than I. I recommend giving it a go because the 43 with the OEM smooth trigger feels so much better!
View attachment 388911
So you were able to use the 42 trigger bar/shoe in the 43?

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.