Glock Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,508 Posts
I hacked a smooth trigger onto my G36 years ago, so doing it to my 43 was no big deal.

Buy a spare 17 trigger bar. Using a small punch, tap on the pin holding the trigger shoe enough that it leaves a pimple on the blind side of the trigger. Then, using a straight pin chucked into a pin vise push through the pimple to drive the pin out enough to grab it with a pair of needle nose pliers. Do the same to the other trigger bar, swap the shoes and reinsert the pin. Done.

Takes ten minutes.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Yep read it but No Photos appeared......only way I'll be convinced is to match 'em myself.
Yes the "trigger shoe" is smooth on the 42 and serrated on the 43.
Izzat possible because different "trigger shoes" different? Most likely YES.
I've found it TRUE with all kinds of parts in everything from washers to motorcycles that interchangeable parts will have different part numbers......that of which corresponds to a certain model.
Look at the snip from the Glock armorers manual I posted above - the difference in length is obvious.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Interesting. Is it just a shoe, or the whole trigger bar? Could there possibly be two bars in the box and you mount the shoe to the right one?

No big deal, even if I can’t cancel the order.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.