Glock Talk banner

Smooth trigger?

20156 Views 66 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  3 Cubed - 1
I have my Glock 43 that I like. However I hate it's serrated trigger. On all my other Glocks, like my 26, I'll trade it out for a G17 smooth trigger. The 43 being what it is makes this not possible. I did try an aftermarket trigger but I didn't like it. It didn't feel quite right and it wasn't OEM. I like to keep my Glocks stock. Is there a way to get a Glock OEM smooth trigger on a 43?
I have my Glock 43 that I like. However I hate it's serrated trigger. On all my other Glocks, like my 26, I'll trade it out for a G17 smooth trigger. The 43 being what it is makes this not possible. I did try an aftermarket trigger but I didn't like it. It didn't feel quite right and it wasn't OEM. I like to keep my Glocks stock. Is there a way to get a Glock OEM smooth trigger on a 43?
See more
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I respect that opinion. It has merit. My take is that all my Glocks use a smooth trigger, including my EDC 26. A familiar feel that I have come to know. From my 34 that I shot IDPA with to my EDC 26, all my Glocks get set up with the same trigger and connectors so that trigger pull is consistent and familiar. I know the 43 is its own animal, but I'd like it to be as close to the others as possible.

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Dammit, I should have looked in the documentation first - definitely not the same part. Hopefully I can cancel the order.

View attachment 384371
Sorry, man. If you can’t cancel, you will have a donor trigger to do the conversion at least. That’s what it’s looking like to me of what I’ll have to do.

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
So your basing that your aftermarket trigger and trigger bar work just by what the box said, not by any actual fit or use? Am I getting that right?

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
So tonight I took the time and did it. My 43 now sports a smooth trigger, OEM no less! For those wanting it, it’s not a hard job to do. Chances are you could even do it better than I. I recommend giving it a go because the 43 with the OEM smooth trigger feels so much better!
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I started a thread about this last week , I have an aftermarket trigger in my 42, I just bought a 43 and wanted to drop the 42 factory trigger in it, the one reply I got to the thread was it won’t work, is there a video of how to change the shoe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.