Glock Talk banner

Smooth trigger?

20155 Views 66 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  3 Cubed - 1
I have my Glock 43 that I like. However I hate it's serrated trigger. On all my other Glocks, like my 26, I'll trade it out for a G17 smooth trigger. The 43 being what it is makes this not possible. I did try an aftermarket trigger but I didn't like it. It didn't feel quite right and it wasn't OEM. I like to keep my Glocks stock. Is there a way to get a Glock OEM smooth trigger on a 43?
I have my Glock 43 that I like. However I hate it's serrated trigger. On all my other Glocks, like my 26, I'll trade it out for a G17 smooth trigger. The 43 being what it is makes this not possible. I did try an aftermarket trigger but I didn't like it. It didn't feel quite right and it wasn't OEM. I like to keep my Glocks stock. Is there a way to get a Glock OEM smooth trigger on a 43?
See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,344 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't have an option for the OP, I'm not aware of a smooth OEM trigger for the 43. I did want to add something though...

I like smooth triggers at the range as they are easier to shoot for longer periods of time.

That said, my primary reason for owning a 43 is to use as a carry/defense weapon. My opinion is that serrated/grooved triggers are a better fit for that scenario as they provide a more tactile surface; I know my finger is on a grooved trigger and it feels like a solid, non-slip interface.

If you want a smooth trigger and it works better for you, by all means, get one. Just wanted to share that opinion - please regard it as such.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.