Glock Talk banner

Smooth trigger?

20156 Views 66 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  3 Cubed - 1
I have my Glock 43 that I like. However I hate it's serrated trigger. On all my other Glocks, like my 26, I'll trade it out for a G17 smooth trigger. The 43 being what it is makes this not possible. I did try an aftermarket trigger but I didn't like it. It didn't feel quite right and it wasn't OEM. I like to keep my Glocks stock. Is there a way to get a Glock OEM smooth trigger on a 43?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Have Gun Will Travel
3,464 Posts
I have my Glock 43 that I like. However I hate it's serrated trigger. On all my other Glocks, like my 26, I'll trade it out for a G17 smooth trigger. The 43 being what it is makes this not possible. I did try an aftermarket trigger but I didn't like it. It didn't feel quite right and it wasn't OEM. I like to keep my Glocks stock. Is there a way to get a Glock OEM smooth trigger on a 43?
Not that I'm aware of. You could recontour the trigger by carefully shaving the serrations by dragging an exacto across to remove material then finish it up with fine grades of emery cloth. After your finished it might be a good idea to slightly shave the blade safety to better match the trigger. Just be careful not to take off too much material or it may not function correctly.

ETA: I really don't mind the 43 trigger as it is. I don't even notice the serrations at all and if anything, they probably help. That said, on my 19s I always put a 17 trigger in as I much prefer the smooth trigger face on that platform.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.