Smooth faced trigger for the G36?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by BigMoosie, Feb 19, 2013.

1. BigMoosie

BigMoosie

If I want to swap out the serrated stock trigger with a smooth face trigger, which stock Glock trigger is compatible with the G36?

2. voyager4520

voyager4520

There isn't one made by Glock that's compatible with the G36.

Zev Tech/Glockworx makes the Fulcrum trigger, an aftermarket trigger with a smooth trigger pad for the G36, but it's pricey compared to a standard Glock trigger bar. There's a cheaper one that's similar, the Phantom trigger by Rock Your Glock.

There's a way to remove the trigger pad from the trigger bar and install it onto a new trigger bar, you have to get a certain size pin or punch and heat it up to melt through the plastic trigger pad on the opposite side of the metal pin that goes through the trigger, put the trigger pad on a new trigger bar, then epoxy the side of the trigger pad you melted through to keep the pin in place without letting the epoxy leak through too far to seize up the trigger pad on the trigger bar. I think there was a thread on this forum about it a few years ago but it's probably inaccessible by now.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013

3. Scott30

Scott30

You could just dremel/sand the ridges to make them smoother. Not perfect but feels better than the ridges from the factory.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  4. AdamSean

AdamSean

This is precisely what I did with mine. It was causing discomfort while shooting. Not anymore :)