1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Super Moderator
62,859 Posts
You are so cruel... :crying:

Mrs. RussP's diet these days does not include obscenely delicious looking, meat fall off the bone ribs...

Well, neither does mine, but a splurge might be in order here soon!!!!!

:wavey:

· Super Moderator
62,859 Posts
As a thank you to the officers who worked the area where we owned 260 apartments, we had a rib/chicken cookout. We hired a local BBQ place to cater. What we didn't know was that the owner of the BBQ place was entrenched in the LE community. He asked additional agencies to contribute to the event. One agency brought their mobile command post, another patrol cars and motor units, and of course a K-9 unit.

Cost me half what I thought it would, and the residents of the apartment community had a blast.

Well, all but the two guys who woke up and came walking out of their apartment to enjoy some free food. Guess they forgot they had outstanding felony warrants. A Sheriff's deputy recognized them. Two city cops let them finish eating and then asked them to step around the corner where an on-duty unit whisked them away.

Yeah, them JBT's really had fun with the kids. Except the kids beat the officers at soccer... :rofl:
Damn, now you got me thinking of heading to the grocery store!!

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:thumbsup:

· Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
Getting ready for my afternoon nap so I can work. Now, look at what I will be dreaming about. That reminds me, that it's time to get the smoker stationed outside to get ready to fire it up for the season.

· Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
RussP;15185663 said:
As a thank you to the officers who worked the area where we owned 260 apartments, we had a rib/chicken cookout. We hired a local BBQ place to cater. What we didn't know was that the owner of the BBQ place was entrenched in the LE community. He asked additional agencies to contribute to the event. One agency brought their mobile command post, another patrol cars and motor units, and of course a K-9 unit.

Cost me half what I thought it would, and the residents of the apartment community had a blast.

Well, all but the two guys who woke up and came walking out of their apartment to enjoy some free food. Guess they forgot they had outstanding felony warrants. A Sheriff's deputy recognized them. Two city cops let them finish eating and then asked them to step around the corner where an on-duty unit whisked them away.

Yeah, them JBT's really had fun with the kids. Except the kids beat the officers at soccer... :rofl:
Damn, now you got me thinking of heading to the grocery store!!
Now, that is really cool!:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts