close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Smith & Wesson M&P 45, NS, Crimson Trace, LNIB Florence, KY

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by avgjoe3, Jun 1, 2009.

1. avgjoe3

avgjoe3

As the add states like new in box (less than 100 rounds) Smith & Wesson M&P 45 full size. Gun comes with the factory night sites, all box and paperwork as new, also comes with 4 factory mags. Also comes with crimson trace laser grips, box and all paperwork, grips have never seen a round fired. This gun does not have the mag disconnect or any manual safety, if it is loaded and you pull the trigger it goes bang like a gun should.

This has been a bed side gun for me and only selling it because it is truly a dust collector... prefer my glocks. Asking $650. Cash only not looking for any trades. Will ship via my ffl for $25--that is what he charges me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fifty2you

fifty2you Bad guy

if you do want to trade I have a glock 30 sf and in Erlanger

3. avgjoe3

avgjoe3

all pms and emails answered. Still here, thanks for the offer above but the sf is too small for my hands and already carry a 30... prefer cash and will ship... no trades right now already bought what I was looking for.

4. avgjoe3

avgjoe3

still here, may consider trades for smith/springfield/kimber 1911s, would love an ultra carry II (can add cash), also partial trades towards a j-frame snubby for the wife or a ruger lcr.

5. avgjoe3

avgjoe3

still here. Will split the gun and laser but will cost you more in the long run--package is priced right. I love the integration of the laser with this pistol, just shoot my G30/G21 better...

6. blablabla

blablabla

Trying to send you a PM but the link to do so wont open.... try to PM ME if you dont get mine....