Glock Talk banner

Smith and Wesson model 36

740 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  tedwhite 
#1 ·
I'm looking to pocket carry. Yes, I know its heavy. The desantis seems to be the favorite holster for any pocket carry. The model 36 has an exposed hammer. Anyone here have a pocket holster that will cover the hammer? I don't see much that would cause the hammer to pull back and release, but its a thought. No, I'm not looking for the responses from the "carry an unloaded gun" crowd. Thanks for your help.

#3 · (Edited)
Try www.bellcharteroakholsters.com Go to pocket holster section and check out the model called DEEP COVER POCKET ROCKET REVOLVER. From website:"
An excellent pocket solution for small revolvers with standard hammers. Reinforced shroud entirely covers hammer and provides thumb "push off" to improve drawability. Finished in an attractive two tone combination of black and chestnut. Available for J frame Smith & Wesson revolvers with 2 inch barrels, Colt D frames with 2 inch barrels and similar size revolvers from Taurus and Charter Arms in our inventory. Also available in single color finish, black or chestnut.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.