Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try you best and have fun, don't forget to post your resolve.

There is one in Glock Firearm Forum so leave this one for Non-Glock only.

·
Jr Member
2,800 Posts
Should should have mentioned about printing it out first. I had to buy a new moniter. Gun was a Kimber with Henie Straight 8 sights. Distance was however long the living room is. I lost the results during testing though.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Should should have mentioned about printing it out first. I had to buy a new moniter. Gun was a Kimber with Henie Straight 8 sights. Distance was however long the living room is. I lost the results during testing though.
Good point! I had to stand outside and shoot through the window to get enough distance. Now I need a new monitor, window and mother in law(over penetration issue into the next room):rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Command Sergeant Major (retired)
4,840 Posts
Good point! I had to stand outside and shoot through the window to get enough distance. Now I need a new monitor, window and mother in law(over penetration issue into the next room):rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm glad I'm not the only one here in need of a new monitor! I did get a great group though. Actually I'm guess on where all the shots after the first one went, but I THINK they were all center mass on the target.:rofl::rofl:

·
Banned
2,598 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts