Smartguns...the first step to disarm America

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by slackercruster, Feb 7, 2017.

1. slackercruster

slackercruster

Born L.A. - NYC 2nd Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
    Hillary's plan, if she was successful in her bid for the Whitehouse, was to convert America to smartguns as a first step to disarm America. She knew as of now she did not have enough states with her to repeal the 2A. So to skirt around the 2A she was planning to work with the 2A to convert the US to smartguns. Once SCOTUS was in her pocket she planned to bankrupt the gun companies with class action suits.

The gun companies will be allowed to stay in biz only if they make smartguns that can be remotely licensed and turned off and on like a cell phone. Traditional guns will be outlawed, only smartguns will be legal. That was how she is getting around the the 2A. All you have to do is to look who is pushing the smartguns...the dems and gun haters. Smartguns are not pushed by gun devotees.

The long-term plan of the dems is to disarm America. (See NRA TV for Hillary considering Australia type gun confiscation for America) We can see how dem run states are run with their gun laws...draconian. Gov. Brown wants to use California as a model for all of America. The dem run states must allow something when it comes to guns so they do not violate the 2A, but the 2A is kept to a token bare minimum when it comes to the dem states. If Calexit is successful and CA secedes, the 2A will be gone and all guns confiscated, make no mistake about it.

Always remember, the 2A is not a right...it is an opinion. If the dems ever gain power of all of America, (which is predicted to be the case in the future.) it will be easy for them to repeal the 2A. Don't believe me? Look at CA for the model. Ever wonder how states can pass what seem to be crazy laws that protect illegal aliens over legitimate citizens? CA and other states can do it for the reason I outline here...they control the vote.

Mexico along with the dem stooges, can control the vote in CA . Once white conservatives are overrun with illegal aliens, dems stooges, Muslims, homosexuals, radicals, abortionists and gun haters it will be all over for the 2A. The conservative rep just wont have the vote any longer. It is stupidity for the reps to think they can get the vote of illegal aliens, dems stooges, Muslims, homosexuals, radicals, abortionists and gun haters...just not going to happen reps.

The reps need to think long and hard about the future of their party. This time, they got in by the skin of their teeth, but their reign will be uncertain down the road. It would be better to save something of America than lose it all. It may be time to think about a 2 party America with dem and rep states going with their respective parties...the Democratic Sates of America and the Republican States of America. Each can have their own prez, their own laws. Sure a waste of resources, but better a divorce than to kill ach other off once the marriage is on the rocks.

2. huskerbuttons

huskerbuttons

Smart guns were not the first step to disarm Americans. That was the NFA in 1934. We need to take the laws back to 1933.

3. Devin

Devin

I'm not all together against modern electronics being added to firearms and ammunition. Only at the manufacturers' and consumers' discretion though. It would be neat to see some electronically controlled triggers and actions. Bullpup rifles could benefit significantly from this. Maybe a 9mm sized GoPro bullet? Hickok would never be the same. :)

4. cityborncountrylivin

cityborncountrylivin

I'm all for Hillary's use of smart guns for her, her husband's and daughter's security details. After 10 years of use we can discuss what other agencies should use them.

janice6, crockett and jmohme like this.
  5. jmohme

jmohme

I think it is inevitable that electronics will eventually find their way into firearms.

Is this a good thing?
    I can't answer that, but I will ask a question.

Is a smart phone incapable of dialing a wrong number?

And I am really not looking forward to the day when I butt dial my 9mm!

6. jmohme

jmohme

Great idea! What better family to be the beta testers!

7. Devin

Devin

I think of it more simplistic. Like a drill. I've never had a drill activate without me pulling the trigger.

8. A6Gator

A6Gator

Getting butt dialed by a Glock could be pretty exciting. Yet another reason to stay with my 1911 and stay away from appendix carry...:supergrin:

9. jmohme

jmohme

Scenario:

It's a little after midnight and I hear a noise at the back door, followed by a crash as the bad guy breaks a window and enters my home.
    I grab my "smart gun" and flashlight in time to see the bad guy approaching.

Me to smart gun: Shoot the guy!

Smart gun in Siri voice: Sorry Jerry. I can't do that. It is unsafe to fire into the sky.

Me: I said shoot the guy not the sky!

Smart gun: Did you say you want directions to Best Buy?

Me: Throwing smart gun at bad guy!

10. BEANCOUNTER

BEANCOUNTER Millennium Member

The SCOTUS ruled in DC v Heller that the requirement for a lawful firearm in the home to be disabled by a trigger lock would make it impossible for citizens to use that firearm for self-defense. Because of that 2008 opinion, DC's trigger lock laws were held unconstitutional.

A smartgun's locking device is no more than an electronic trigger lock. That is what smartguns do, lock the trigger and disable the gun.

The Court's opinion in DC v Heller was written by the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

I miss you, Justice Scalia.

11. ddbtoth

ddbtoth

I think Glock's first wife got butt dialed a couple of times by Glock and it turned out poorly for her too...

12. Grovenator

Grovenator

I've been hearing about this for over 20 years. It ain't gonna happen.

13. Random

Random Banned

I remember watching the Youtube review on the Vadum 22lr bullpup. He likened pulling the trigger to 'clicking a mouse.'
    Still haven't decided if I think that's a good thing or not.

Devin likes this.
  14. janice6

janice6

If a smart gun can be disabled by the control system and enabled by the control system, then the control system can be controlled by someone other than me, since I didn't create it.

I want total absolute control with no exceptions, if I'm to depend on it for my life.

Caver 60 likes this.