close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Smartgunner.com A++

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by rider, Sep 23, 2006.

1. rider

rider

Late last night(Friday night)after getting off work I ordered an Advantage Arms .22 conversion for my G21 online from Smartgunner. Got an email from them this afternoon(Saturday)that my order had been shipped by USPS priority. I'm damned impressed, that quick, the best price I've found on the AA kits and free shipping too! It's my first time dealing with them but won't be the last for sure-:thumbsup:
    Lee
    BTW, I think I got the last G20/21 kit they had in stock.
    Sorry...

2. adamsesq

adamsesq

:thumbsup: Reviving an old thread as I too just received my order from smartgunner.com (An M6X light/laser). What a spectacular outfit to do business with!!!!

-Scott

3. superman77532

superman77532

i placed an order on thursday 1-25-07 and was at my house 1-26-07 granted i am in the same area, but it still was very fast, i had a few questions and every email was answered within a few hours. awesome customer service and with the discount given to g.t. members price matches anything else i could find online. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: awesome company!!!!!

4. hockeyrcks9901

hockeyrcks9901

I know it has been awhile since anyone else has posted in this thread but I had to give this guy a review. I was shopping for an AA kit recently and I couldn't even get one on backorder anywhere. Well, I saw this site listed as a dealer on advantagearms.com and thought I'd send them an e-mail to see if they had any. Well, of course he didn't but he responded to my e-mail within 30 seconds and this was at 8:00pm Eastern.

Well, I was chatting back and forth with him through e-mail for awhile asking about updates on the backorder list and then out of nowhere, he e-mails me and he has one in stock. Says he'll send it out the next day if I can paypal him $249.00. I jumped all over that and here I sit, 3 days later with my new AA kit and I didn't even pay shipping. This store's customer service rivals that of Comp-Tac and if anyone has dealt with Comp-Tac they know how good that is. Just thought I'd give this guy a great review.