Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smart Phone Poll

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Cannot figure out how to put up the poll?

Choices are--

Blackberry

Droid

iPhone

Palm

Google Windows phone

Others???

Help me out.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Prime Example
4,913 Posts
I vote BB.

Droids etc are neat, but I don't need any of what they offer, that I don't have on my BB. I hardly use my BB to it's extent. I'm even on the $15 data plan, I don't ever come close to my allowance.

That, and I hate anything touch.

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Banned
747 Posts
Dumb phone is my choice.

·
Not an Expert!
870 Posts
43% of all smartphone sales over the past 6 months are now Android based phones according to The Nielsen Company. That almost 1 out of every 2 people grabbing a Android phone instead of a Blackberry, iPhone, or Nokia smartphone.
Apple’s iPhone devices come in at 26% and Blackberry devices come in at 20% leaving 11% to Nokia and Windows Phone 7. This of course could change very soon with Verizon starting to sell the iPhone in a matter of days. That 26% could definitely rise quickly with that availability.
The market place is definitely having a significant shakeup. Recently worldwide sales of Android phones have topped Nokia’s sales, the first time in 10 years any mobile OS has beaten out Nokia’s Symbian OS. Windows Phone 7 has started to eat into the market share too, and with the iPhone 4 coming to Verizon the market place may be in flux for some time.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Android sales account for almost half all smartphone sales over last 6 months - National smartphones | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/smartphones...tphone-sales-over-last-6-months#ixzz1CvI6foHb

http://www.examiner.com/smartphones...-half-all-smartphone-sales-over-last-6-months

·
Most mackinest
12,547 Posts
Blackberry Pearl ---> Curve ----> Nokia E series ---> Blackberry Storm ---> Moto Droid A855 ---> Droid X ---> ???? 4G Droid

·
NO QUARTER
3,763 Posts
I vote BB.

Droids etc are neat, but I don't need any of what they offer, that I don't have on my BB. I hardly use my BB to it's extent. I'm even on the $15 data plan, I don't ever come close to my allowance.

That, and I hate anything touch.
:shocked:Do you not even make calls on it?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts