Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hunting around for a keymod replacement for my short, heavy quad rail when I stumbled upon SLR Rifleworks. After reading many forums and watching many reviews I chose their 10" Solo keymod. Their rails run a little spendy so I decided I wanted the blemished version for half the price. I emailed the owner Todd Gardener and he picked out the least blemished one for me. After I chose the cerakote (burnt bronze) I checked out very pleased with my purchase until I realized I totally blew past the 15% off Independence Day sale. I emailed them asking if there was any way to apply that sale to my already processed order and the next day they went back to my order and applied the expired sale! And they gave me free 3 day shipping on top of it! Now if that's not good customer service I don't now what is. And man, what a beautiful product! I recommend SLR 100% to anyone in search of a light weight, durable, and beautiful rail system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.