Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A week ago I ordered a new mattress set from a large retail chain. Well today was the first delivery slot that worked with my schedule. The delivery guys were in a big rush. They take the old bed out and bring the new one in within 5 minutes (and I'm on the third floor). After they leave I go to put the sheets on my new bed and.......................They delivered the wrong damn mattress :steamed: I ran out to stop them and they were already gone.

This lady calls my phone a few minutes later to see how my delivery went. When I told her they delivered the wrong mattress she laughed at me. I am pretty sure she thought I was joking around. She puts me on hold to see when they can bring the correct set out. She comes back and says the next delivery slot is on the 9th which is a BIG inconvenience because I am getting married on the 12th and have other things that need to be taken care of. Ughhh this is so irritating. Now they have a useless mattress (they can't resell after they are opened) and have to spend the gas and time to redeliver along with my inconvenience all because someone didn't double check what got loaded on the truck.

End rant. I just needed to vent.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The one I paid for is awesome. The one they delivered is nowhere near as comfortable. I paid for a really nice Sealy and they delivered the cheapest pillow top they make.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Change the date of the wedding immediately!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

They may deliver the wrong one again!!!

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
Sometimes when you stop to smell the roses what you smell is what they use to make them grow.

·
Banned
62,270 Posts
You just bent over and grabbed your ankles on the 9th, huh?

·
Cigar?
591 Posts
Just curious - what was the name of the retailer?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts