Slings Options

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Tyler Smith, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Tyler Smith

Tyler Smith

C4BFA703-963A-4BBD-9E2E-FC821252848B.jpeg Looking at getting my first sling for the ar pistol when I’m out running courses at the property or just shooting. I have the sba3 pistol brace where it will obviously attach qd style but no other qd point on the firearm. What’s a good 2 point sling to run. I know I can obviously get a say magpul qd mount on the upper rail or side portion of the Mlok. I been looking at the ms4 sling due to it being about to run single point then also 2 point along with the quick adjustment slider. Can anyone help out here and post some information and pics of their setup? Would you recommend this belt or would you point me towards another belt. Photo of the ar is the one that will be the host for the sling

2. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

I have switched all of mine over to Blue Force Tactical padded Vicars slings. If you carry for a while, you'll want the padded. Mine attatch at the rear, right side of the stock and on a QD (magpul) right in front of the reciever.

Tyler Smith likes this.

3. ACE31

ACE31

Padded VTAC or Vickers.

Tyler Smith likes this.
  4. Zerodefect

Zerodefect I feel pretty.

Front and rear QD loops. Scuba webbing. Not the wide waist band webbing, the thinner softer crotch band stuff. Will last the rest of your life, and your grand children's when you pass the rifle on.

The magpull MS2 is fine for tac stuff. But for carrying on my back, just a plain olde school loop of strap works best.

I am the padding. Maybe if I was skinnier........