Glock Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before getting my slide milled for MOS (Shield RMSc), I'm thinking of trying the mount that attaches to the rear-sight-groove. My two questions are: what height front sight would offer "co-witness" for mounted red-dot and what height front sight would do same for installed (milled slide) red-dot? Ok, third question: will notch on red-dot serve as rear-sight? Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Do you already have an rmsc? If not there are better options in my opinion out there that are more durable, made of glass and for less money.

The notch will work in a pinch but no where near as well as a real sight. That is the main reason I switched from the p365xl to the 43x mos was I wanted actual cowitness with sights. Having a dovetail plate plus the sight is gonna be quite tall. There are not many options for supressor sights for the 43x/48. You could meassure how tall the notch sits and then email ameriglo and see if they have anything that would work?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.