close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Slide stop spring

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by 40blaster, Apr 3, 2004.

1. 40blaster

40blaster

I ordered a slide stop spring and a striker spring from Lonewolf for my G-17 and got the end plug for the extractor spring and a flat spring I don't even know what it is.

I noticed the striker spring was missing and threw the rest of the envelope on the desk and called Lonewolf. They split the cost of sending the correct striker spring and I got it and went back to the envelope and noticed the other spring was the wrong one. Now, I spent a lot of time with the girl, when I ordered these springs because the nominclature was difficult. I wanted to make double sure I got the right part. OK. So I figure I will delete Lonewolf from my order parts book and went to Glockmiester and on their website they say there is no stock spring for the slide stop.

The point of this long story; Anybody know where I can buy a slide stop spring for my G-17? I know I could wait til the next GSSF match and take it to the tent for a new one but golly, two bucks for a spring is not going to break me, if I sould find one.
    Fred

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Fred,

Glock doesn't sell the slide stop spring as a seperate item. The flat spring they sent you from Lonewolf is probably the slide LOCK spring. You'll have to bite the bullet and buy another lever. :) Is it the standard or extended?

3. 40blaster

40blaster

Standard, just an old 17. Hay, your going to Richmond. So glad to hear you are on your way back. Look forward to hasseling you. :)
    Fred