Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
29,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Don't post, just find a re-run time, or other means of seeing the first episode.

SHAZAM!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Stop wasting time. Find it, watch it.

·
Registered
24,236 Posts
I was impressed by the pilot episode. Definitely something different for a change.

How does the headless horseman see where he's going,
and shoot those weapons he stole?

·
Happy Smiley
17,229 Posts
I saw it last week on a United Flight back from Ann Arbor. Good show, but I'm wondering where you take the hunt for the headless horseman beyond a few episodes?

·
Banned
5,457 Posts
If you like Grimm you'll like Sleepy Hollow. I figure it has potential.

But hey - every Headless Horseman needs an AR-15! :shocked:

·
INFRINGED
42,213 Posts
I wonder if they could call Roland to help.....
Those that know will get that one.

Saw the show. I thought it was pretty good, but I like stuff like that anyway.
Supernatural is one of my favorites, and Grimm isn't to shabby either.

·
Unfair Facist
27,060 Posts
They should have kept Clancy Brown instead of killing him off in the first 10 minutes.

·
NRA Member
3,649 Posts
It was one of the new shows I was looking forward to this season. I really enjoyed the show. As much as I like the show, I hope it doesn't drag on for too long.

From last nights episode:

Ichabod: There's something you should know. In my dream, Katrinareferred to me as "the First Witness."

Abbie: Revelations.

Ichabod: This speaks of two witnesses, brought togetherfor a seven-year "Period of Tribulation" to defend humanity from theforces of hell. Their battle is prophesied to ordain the fate of the world...onJudgment Day.

Abbie: You think that's us?

Ichabod: You said, after the woods, you lost yourway...but perhaps you were called to something, Abbie; to finish the work yoursheriff started. Perhaps we both were.

I hope that wasn't hinting at a 7 season plan.

·
Banned
5,457 Posts
I wonder if they could call Roland to help.....
Those that know will get that one.

Saw the show. I thought it was pretty good, but I like stuff like that anyway.
Supernatural is one of my favorites, and Grimm isn't to shabby either.
Nope - Roland carried a Thompson gun - not an AR-15. Anyways, the CIA wanted him dead so it was that SOB Van Owen..not Crane.

·
Banned
5,457 Posts
They should have kept Clancy Brown instead of killing him off in the first 10 minutes.
Agree totally - REALLY sorry to see him go. Willing to bet we see him in flashbacks or something. But I was pleasantly surprised to see him in the opening minutes.

It must kinda suck being decapitated by both a Highlander and a Hessian tho in your career.... :supergrin:

·
INFRINGED
42,213 Posts
Nope - Roland carried a Thompson gun - not an AR-15. Anyways, the CIA wanted him dead so it was that SOB Van Owen..not Crane.
The eternal Thompson gunner still wandering through the night...

Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson gun and bought it...

Damn fine song.

·
Unfair Facist
27,060 Posts
It was one of the new shows I was looking forward to this season. I really enjoyed the show. As much as I like the show, I hope it doesn't drag on for too long.

I hope that wasn't hinting at a 7 season plan.
If they actually follow the Bible (which is doubtful since they could not even get the name of the last book right. It's Revelation not Revelations.) Anyway it would only allow 3 1/2 seasons since the witnesses are both killed midway thru the seven year period.

·
Unfair Facist
27,060 Posts
Agree totally - REALLY sorry to see him go. Willing to bet we see him in flashbacks or something. But I was pleasantly surprised to see him in the opening minutes.

It must kinda suck being decapitated by both a Highlander and a Hessian tho in your career.... :supergrin:
I certainly hope so it would be a real waste to get talent like that and only use it for a few minutes in the premier episode.

When I saw he was about to be decapitated I told my wife that the show at least had a sense of humor having the Kurgan loose his head.

Then there is also captain "Irving". Wonder when Bram is going to show up.

·
Why so serious?
66,269 Posts
I certainly hope so it would be a real waste to get talent like that and only use it for a few minutes in the premier episode.

When I saw he was about to be decapitated I told my wife that the show at least had a sense of humor having the Kurgan loose his head.

Then there is also captain "Irving". Wonder when Bram is going to show up.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bOKsOveYD0"]Highlander Kurgan Church Scene - I Have Something To Say - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
If they actually follow the Bible (which is doubtful since they could not even get the name of the last book right. It's Revelation not Revelations.) Anyway it would only allow 3 1/2 seasons since the witnesses are both killed midway thru the seven year period.
This would have been a bigger issue for me if Crane had said it rather than the modern-age cop.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
One thing that bothered me. Abby says she works for the westchester County police department, but when you see her arm patch, it says sleepy hollow sheriff. There is a sleepy hollow police department, also a Mt pleasant police department(sleepy hollow is a village in Mt pleasant) , westchester County police, and NY state police.

There is no sleepy hollow sheriff department.

Sent from my HTC One using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 20 of 63 Posts