close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Skimmer trigger ...... There is still time to cancel my order. Talk to me

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by kenndapp, Jun 20, 2012.

1. kenndapp

kenndapp

This post is for those of you who at the very least dry fired a skimmer trigger. A light bulb went off in my head telling me what I have known all along .... A 160 dollar skimmer trigger is probably not too much better than what you could accomplish in your shop for much less 35 dollars. I think I ordered one mostly just out of skepticism. And looking forward to "crisp break". So what I want to know is..... Who bought the skimmer and regretted it? When researching skimmer reviews I only found two types of customers. Those who had it and loved it. And those who trashed it mercilessly and had never layed eyes on it. So where's the guy who has it and thinks its overrated, a joke, not worth the price tag, could of done this him self for 63.1098 cents, ext, ext......? I have one on order and very curiouser to "find out". But I want to hear from those who know. Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  2. bustedknee

bustedknee The Snowflakes have invaded GT

It is human nature, if you got took, never admit it.

3. bikerdog

bikerdog

Dont have one but would really like to here feedback from someone who does. I just cant seem to find anyone who has the thing.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. spartanranger

spartanranger

I had the edge trigger which is the skimmer without any pretravel. I returned it. I had a bunch of malfunctions and it stacked more weight than it should. Took out the pre and overtravel nicely and was smooth but not worth it.

Excellent customer service with glocktriggers and Jeff is a good guy. He will take care of you if there are any problems.

Still say just do a .25 cent trigger job.

5. hearsedriver

hearsedriver

Im going with a ZEV Tech Fulcrum trigger for my 34. A friend of mine has one in his 20 and it is rediculous! Very close to the feel of a 1911 trigger.