Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
They were down to $250, but at that price point they sold out fast. You should be able to find a SW Shield for that price, but I think the PPS is the better pistol.

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
The PPS M2 is excellent. Great trigger, and in my view the best ergonomics of any gun in its class. Plus, and unlike Glock, Walther gives you 6, 7 & 8 round factor mag options. Another upside is the pin on the back of the striker plate that gives you tactile feedback to prevent a negligent discharge on reholstering. Awesome gun all the way around. $299 is a solid price. Consider also in the budget genre the S&W SD9VE and Taurus G2/G3, though two of those are larger than the PPS M2.

·
Registered
11,258 Posts
I've had 3 of them, the original with the euro mag release was the best. I sold all 3 to new shooters who loved it when they fired it. One of the BEST compact 9 mm's.
It's $314 with shipping, I wonder if Buds would match the price...(Hmmm, maybe I NEED another one)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
They're great little, slim single stacks.

I preferred the M1 over the M2, just because I liked the quirky, blocky grip. $300 is a solid deal.

YMMV.

·
Registered
11,258 Posts
PPS and Shield, both VERY nice 9's and priced RIGHT, unless you have to have the LATEST? and GREATEST? So many and so "THE SAME"...

·
Registered
11,258 Posts
Yes, I think $599...so that makes themd BARGAINS...(do you really need more than 8 rounds for EDC?....Ever been in a GUN FIGHT?)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Yes, I think $599...so that makes themd BARGAINS...(do you really need more than 8 rounds for EDC?....Ever been in a GUN FIGHT?)
I really have no idea how many rounds I'll need.
Could be in a situation with multiple bad guys....

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I am back carrying the PPS, and am very happy with it. I chased novelty capacity and went 360 degrees back where I started. It shoots very well, I actually practiced with it today and once again it it performed flawlessly.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
The gen 1 PPS was even more when it first came out, I believe. Around $700. It kind of killed it.
Yeah, those were around $600, on a good day. But, the M1 PPS is a great pistol. I can't speak for the M2, I haven't shot one.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I can’t say enough good things about the PPS M2. Fits my hand better than the G43. I also like the mag capacity options. G43’s & 43X’s are unobtainium (here) right now so a PPS @$299 is a steal ...

·
Registered
11,258 Posts
I can’t say enough good things about the PPS M2. Fits my hand better than the G43. I also like the mag capacity options. G43’s & 43X’s are unobtainium (here) right now so a PPS @$299 is a steal ...
More capacity?....MAG GUTS is your friend

1 - 20 of 21 Posts