Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched 60% of Washington voters voluntarily give up gun rights through a voter initiative (I-1639). Not even the Democrat majority in the state legislature with a Democrat governor would touch this proposal, so the activists put it on the ballot. Concentrated liberal lemmings in Seattle voted overwhelmingly for it. The rest of us not so much. Court challenges are sure to come, but unless and until then, law abiding gun owners may suddenly find themselves subject to new and approved felony charges.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/washington-voters-approve-tough-gun-control-measures/

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Yep, it is a sad day I will just keep doing what I'm doing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same...now have to dig deep and 1) donate more time and $ to GOA & NRA; 2) buy some more semi-auto rifles before the end of the year.
I like that line of thinking. Already bought an extra year's membership for NRA prior to this. Will need to look into becoming a life member next. GOA and Second Amendment Foundation are also on my list to consider.

·
G22 4 Me
3,646 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear that, that's really sad that as citizens, we sometimes voluntarily give up our constitutional protections. Not good.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,763 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts