Since Sessions recused himself

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by ARP, Mar 6, 2017.

1. ARP

ARP

Could he not un recuse himself and say "'ef it, I'm all in on this one, you people have gone too far."?

happyguy and hogship like this.
  2. narkcop128

narkcop128

As I'v said before..President Trump MUST have his staff STOP resigning and recusing..REGARDLESS of what they've done.

If General Flynn said he did nothing wrong, PROVE it, then they'd have to tip their hand and reveal how they got his phone calls.

Mtnfolk75 and hogship like this.

3. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

You guys are right.

I think a recusal is merely a statement of intentions to follow a course of action, not a legally binding act. He can recuse himself whenever he feels he should, but nobody can force him.

Trump needs to reign in his staff.

First shot and hogship like this.
  4. First shot

First shot

My head is beginning to spin, in an effort to keep up with all that is happening. From the Russian election hack, to the EO for a temporary ban from 7 countries, to recusel's and stalling confirmation hearings, to wire taps, to access to Pense's emails etc. President Trump is no fool and he has proven that he can and will, "clean the MSM's clock". I'm sure that we are winning, simply because Mrs. Clinton is sitting on the sidelines, if nothing else. But IMO, it seems like a huge smoke grenade has been set off, to completely cloud and confuse all these issues. My question is, who set it off? I would immediately assume the left. snerd's post on "here's what's happened so far" is a big help. I just don't understand why I am having so much trouble separating the wheat from the chaff. Is it just me?