Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Silvercreek IDPA Classifier Match Results - March 6, 2010

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by TreehugginGlock, Mar 7, 2010.

1. TreehugginGlock

Louisville, KY
    Yahoo is temporarily blocking my ability to email out scores, but hopefully these will post and most of my shooters can view their scores from here....

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We had a wonderful day this weekend to have fun in the sun. Thank you so much for coming out to shoot the Classifier match. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

I am pleased to announce that we had 7 new folks join IDPA at our match and are able to congratulate one of our SO's on her advancement to SSP Sharpshooter. Way to go, Jennifer!

A giant thank you goes out to all of the folks that helped me set up and run this match this month. Without your ongoing support, there is no way this match could survive. You ARE the club!

I have attached the results for your viewing pleasure. Please note: for those of you who are IDPA members - if you listed your membership number on your score sheet or the sign up sheet, I have listed your number and your scores have been posted to HQ. If your number is missing, please let me know asap so I can post your results. For the new members, you should be getting your membership numbers in the mail in the next couple of weeks or so. Just send me an email with your number when you receive it and I will post your scores at that time.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and will be joining us again next month. Please let me know if you will be able to help next month.

I hope to see you all (plus your friends who need to come out and try this) next month, Saturday, April 3rd.

Thank you,

Leigh Ann Jeter
    IDPA Match Director
    Silvercreek Conservation Club
    Sellersburg, Indiana

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010