Sig P365

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Idontplaynice, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Deputydave

Deputydave Millennium Member

[​IMG]

Mine with TLR-6 and 12-round mag. Very nice combo. I was out on my new property the other night after dark. My SRT3 started running low on juice so I pulled out the P365 for the last couple of minutes since we were all by ourselves with no one around for quite a distance. I was pleased to see that even with the light activated I could still see the glow of the Xray sights. Just a nice combination that I'm well pleased with.

2. GlockFan7

GlockFan7

Another satisfied customer here too. Mine came without the manual safety. I added a P365XL not long ago, equipped with the manual safety, just to be different and added the Romeo red-dot. I don't intend to carry the XL, but it's a lot of fun to play with.

3. walkinguf61

walkinguf61

How does the Sig 365 hold up to abuse? Something like being dropped or similar stuff the Glock 26 is known to taking and still work.
    Glock is the AK for the pistol world.
    I think when one poster referred to it as a combat pistol is was to say it takes abuse where a lot other good CCW pistols would fail.

If I dropped my Glock 26 or an XDS on the concrete in a fight and picked it back up. I know it’s going to work. Maybe a scuff mark but it’s going to work

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    Maccabeus likes this.
  4. Deputydave

Deputydave Millennium Member

I think it's fair to say that the G26 has more overall mass than the P365, but it depends on the situation. The G26 weights more and is thicker. If dropped while assembled it 'might' survive abuse better. Disassembled may be a different story.

[​IMG]

In the above photo, left to right, is the HK USPc, G26 and P365. As you can see, the lug the RSA fits into is the thinnest on the Glock. A fall on this part of the pistol onto a hard surface can bend, crack or break this part of the pistol. So from this perspective the P365 is much beefier than the Glock.

5. BlackJack24

BlackJack24

I still have one. I never carry it and if I have extra 9mm on hand my Glock 45 eats it. Cool gun, just not for me.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020