GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
12,478 Posts

·
Banned
4,168 Posts
When they first started appearing in the gun shops, my local shop showed me one. I picked it up and all I could think was....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz-VZVq80bY

I'll stick with my G20. You can keep your tiny guns.
nothing like derailing a thread on the first reply.

and you carry that G20 every day, right?

Sorry you feel the need to overcompensate for something

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
nothing like derailing a thread on the first reply.

and you carry that G20 every day, right?

Sorry you feel the need to overcompensate for something
I didn't mean to derail anything. I just have never cared for small guns and not compensating for anything. The G20 just happens to be what I shoot well.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
G 20 is a great sidearm! The 365 is about an equally great b.u.g.
I have not fired a G 20 yet, but have shot the 365. I'm kind of practiced with my G 43, and found the SIG 365 to be equally effective. Actually it felt very adapted to my hand shape, and with its capacity, I'd have got it instead of the 43- if it had been available then.

Buy it!

·
Come on man!!
14,848 Posts
After much Sig bashing over the rollout of the 365 I broke down and bought a SAS version in July.

I actually like it and as soon as I can find an XL at a decent price, I plan on buying one of those as well.

·
Directiv 10-289
6,847 Posts
I have been pocket carrying a P365 SAS, as a replacement for my G42, for 3 months now.
The sight took a little getting used to, but with my old eyes is easier than trying to focus on a front sight.
The gun is great.

40B28425-CD32-48A2-8589-E660738DFC47.jpeg
7DE204D5-06F1-4326-AD1B-779CDB85A7C5.jpeg

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I have had mines for a few years now and yes I had to send it in twice but I love it now, it's my edc now with an owb leather holster that I carry now.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I'm one of those that has been critical of SIG's quality control in past threads. Even so, I'll admit that a lot of SIG's products are showing a lot of great ideas on the engineering / product development side.

Still, I have a policy of never carrying any firearm that's been on the market for less than ten years. It takes that long to work the bugs out of a new offering.

V.

·
Registered
7,967 Posts
I like mine. I have put around 1500 trouble free rounds through it. I prefer it over a G43.

·
Registered
10,202 Posts
Not to derail, but...a friend wants to sell either his P365 or Hellcat....I can't decide which to buy; easiest to rack is a consideration

1 - 20 of 85 Posts