Sig P365.. Will Glock make anything similar soon??

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by KAYSPOP, Sep 23, 2020.

1. OXMYX

OXMYX

I want two things:

A double stack 380
    A .25 mouse gun similar to my Jetfire where parts are a million dollars

ThatGuyYouKnow likes this.
  2. KAYSPOP

KAYSPOP

Uys
    It's literally amazing - and somewhat frightening - to me that number one: Grown men and women can so easily get into a "spat" like a couple of twelve-year-old-girls in the schoolyard.. and number two: that those 'easily-enraged-twelve-year-olds' are also oh, by the way, GUN OWNERS.
    Can anyone/everyone simply effin GROW UP these days??

Jeezuz.

3. Glolt20-91

Glolt20-91

I wish, my G20sf is having feed issues with 3 different kinds of factory ammunition. It was 100% reliable, mostly handloads, until a couple of days ago.

4. Badkarma2k11

Badkarma2k11

I have seen glocks and all different types fail. Glocks have an amazing reputation but people should not think that they will never any gun can fail. I trust in my Sig P365, glock 19 gen5
    MOS, XD Elite 3.8, hk p2000 I have put many round through each with no problems yet. I put 500-700 rounds through a new gun and 20 rds of my carry ammo through it before carrying, clean regularly after I shoot it each time, and practice level 1 and 2 malfunctions at the range and home with snap caps so if something happens you won’t have to think about it.

halfmoonclip likes this.
  5. Deputydave

Deputydave Millennium Member

Yeah, you're going off on the wrong person. He was pointing out one of the people that was causing issues. Seems a lot of folks were as well.

89109 likes this.
  6. Deputydave

Deputydave Millennium Member

Agreed. Folks that have been around firearms for any length of time knows that no line of firearms are problem free. Glocks definitely aren't immune to problems and have had MASSIVE problems over the years. Many of which have been discussed in detail recently in several threads. That's simply a fact. But generally they are a serviceable weapon.

halfmoonclip likes this.
  7. halfmoonclip

halfmoonclip

Glock made their 'perfection' part of their mantra, and we've all come to believe it. I will concur that most Glocks' default setting is 'it works', but yeah, they're just machines.
    Glocks arrived on the scene when some self-loaders didn't always work (harrumPPK...), and even the beloved 1911 had its moments.
    Some of us had a hard time accepting SIGs because we had the Glock thing in our heads.
    Moon

Deputydave likes this.
  8. orangejeep06

orangejeep06

^t
    this!!
    love mine.

9. Sig Fever

Sig Fever 98.SiG and Rising!

I am running the P365 with the XL grip module, so I guess I have a P365x (in Glock nomenclature).

Smith46wesson and BlackJack24 like this.
  10. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

They already have a double stack .380, they just can’t import it because of our stupid import laws.

I’d like to see them make them here for our market.

11. cosmomiller

cosmomiller

I snagged 3 G43s for my wife, daughter and one for myself. Seemed like a good pocket carry dealing with one threat given the number of rounds. Along came the Sig P365. I waited until the one I purchased was past the issues with the springs/triggers. Personally never had an issue. Really like it. Great pocket carry that does not print with simple pocket holster. Like the extra rounds. Then I saw the P365SAS and surprised myself by loving the new buried sight. I cannot think of the last time I carried the G43 now that I have the two P365s.

My "house" handguns and occasional holster carry are an H&K 40 USP compact with LEM mods and a new G45.
    I really like the G45 even though I have been using the H&K for 15 years and an identical model was my duty issued firearm. Glad I was able to have an exception for CA "roster" firearms.

Maccabeus likes this.
  12. Sig Fever

Sig Fever 98.SiG and Rising!

This in a V1 is the only HK that I have left, it covers the .40 ammo supply. It is also the smoothest shooting .40 that I have shot. The "Recoil Reduction System" works very well. Mine has Meprolights, green front, yellow rear.

13. halfmoonclip

halfmoonclip

The double stack Glock in .380 is a straight blowback gun, and likely about as much fun to shoot as the (snappy) PPK.
    No use lusting after this one. :)
    Moon