Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Cool. Does your big brother want to adopt another little brother? You must have gotten that package used … but for $500? That's a steal. What are the little clip-pie things on the lower right side? And, what's it doing in a Glock box?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. Does your big brother want to adopt another little brother? You must have gotten that package used … but for $500? That's a steal. What are the little clip-pie things on the lower right side? And, what's it doing in a Glock box?
No sir. Brand new in the box

It’s a Sig box. Clips are there to

·
Registered
Glock 45/19X
8,135 Posts
Very nice deal, congrats. The price has really come down on these pistols in the last couple of years. Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
OP - That's a GREAT deal with three 12-round mags and a holster. As was suggested, get yourself one 10-rounder for deep concealment and you've covered the water front … except for IDPA matches and home defense.

I purchased three 15-round mags and I shot my P365 in an IDPA match just before the pandemic shut things down. Even though I was in the SSP division and was limited to 11 rounds to begin a stage and 10-round reloads, I found the extra grip length to be an advantage. And, when I get back into matches (hopefully this summer), it will be the USPSA format and rules, so I can take full advantage of those 15-round mags. I placed 24th out of 64 shooters in that IDPA match, which was very good for me with a brand-new gun (which performed without a hiccup).

I will be interested in your impressions of the grip texture if/when you carry the gun concealed against bare skin. I have been judiciously filing and sanding the left side of the grip to reduce the chafing. It's feeling better every time I wear it. Some folks have recommended wearing an athletic t-shirt (muscle shirt/'beater') so the gun doesn't touch the skin, but where I live, ANY additional layer adds to the heat index and discomfort, so I keep gently honing down that texture.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts