Glock Talk banner

Sig has halted production of the P365

58304 Views 379 Replies 142 Participants Last post by  RadRand
This is not a joke, or fake news. Considerable discussion today on the various Sig forums that Sig has temporarily halted production of the P365 to iron out some problems that have been reported and apparently confirmed by Sig. Interesting that some guns are evidencing misaligned barrels causing damage after only a 100 or so rounds. Sig had no announcement as to when production might be restarted. Here is a link to such discussion: http://sigtalk.com/p250-p320-p365-p320-x-5-pistols/271490-sig-tweaking-p365-design.html
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
1,878 Posts
229 Elite the NJ State Police went to were garbage. They would only function with Duty Ammo. The Range ammo was nothing but problems. And no it was not the ammo. Sig couldn't fix the problem no matter what. Now they are stuck in litigation and went with Glock 19.
So how do you go about making a 229 that doesn't work? I've seen a few in training classes and at the range. They seem to run like a democrat after a tax increase.

· Banned
1,878 Posts
C

Consistent phase two malfunction. Failure to feed failure to extract. .
Tax payers flipped the bill on that one so far. Like I said though. The NJSP are now in litigation to get their money back. Not sure how this will pan out. Sig is not a welcome name in Jersey LE. Word is from other agencies that that they have the worst customer service in the industry unless they are courting you for a sale.
My agency considered Sig 320 to replace our falling apart 15yr old USP40LEM but they were quickly dismissed from the running. I personally broke 2 320s during testing.
Needless to say another company will be getting our money. Unfortunately it is not Glock. They can't give us what we need.
How well did the USP's serve ya'll? How does Glock come up short?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.