Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Private side
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired an MCX Patrol and a 16” MPX. The Patrol had the non adjustable folding stock and the MPX had an adjustable folding stock.
I like the MPX stock better so I picked up another and swapped with the one on the MCX. I’m happy so far. It gave three questions for those of you with either of these.
1- Did any of you switch from side fold to collapsible on your guns?
2- Which one did you like better and why?
3- Am I stuck with an extra stock or do you think the non adjustable side folder is an unwanted, out of date stock destined to sit on my parts bin?

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I have a MCX Patrol with a non-adjustable stock and I have no issue with it at all. Stock preference is really dependent on the user, the fitment, and personal taste. I also have a SIG SAUER Minimalist stock (non-adjustable) I am getting ready to use on a BRN-180 build. I have seen and considered getting one of the SIG SAUER retractable stocks, but not sold on getting one just yet. I will have to see how the Minimalist stock works out.

0011.JPG

·
Private side
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a MCX Patrol with a non-adjustable stock and I have no issue with it at all. Stock preference is really dependent on the user, the fitment, and personal taste. I also have a SIG SAUER Minimalist stock (non-adjustable) I am getting ready to use on a BRN-180 build. I have seen and considered getting one of the SIG SAUER retractable stocks, but not sold on getting one just yet. I will have to see how the Minimalist stock works out.

View attachment 760114
Yeah, that’s the one I took off. It was slightly longer than the adjustable one at full length. I find I like it about 1 or 2 clicks shorter, that’s why I changed. I’ll keep this other one until I hear about someone needing one or use it on some other project.

Reactions: jrs93accord
1 - 3 of 3 Posts