close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sig 556 SWAT Possible Purchase

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by stonestreet, Feb 12, 2010.

1. stonestreet

stonestreet Glocklover

Does anyone have any experience with the Sig 556 SWAT:eat:? I have one on hold for me at my local gun shop and was wondering what anyone thought about them. My deal I've been offered is $1799.99 with a $300 mail-in rebate:wow:. I'm very interested in have a rifle with the gas-piston system and a foldable stock so I can tote it around a little easier.
    I love:yourock: getting advice from all the users on Glocktalk its a fantastic avenue for information on guns, gunsmithing, carrying concealed and everything gun related. Thanks guys!:supergrin:

2. raven11

raven11

i haven't shot the SIG556 SWAT, only the Classic, but its a great shooting gun , a tad heavy in the front but my shooting buddy owned it for 2-3 years and its been 100%

3. Gdirty5

Gdirty5

They're a little heavy, but they shoot nice.

I have the SWAT pistol:
    [​IMG]

bought it last week

4. SiberianErik

SiberianErik

Trust me you wont hit crap until you SBR it and add a VFG. Hello Class 3 toy of the year.

5. Gdirty5

Gdirty5

I am planning to SBR it. I have a folding stock adapter I bought for one of my other guns (which will eventually find it's way over to the sig once the paper work comes back), and have a few grip pods on my other rifles.

6. mixflip

mixflip

I hear alot of folks complain the SWAT SIG is heavy out of the box and just gets heavier as you ad all the tacticool goodies like BUIS, red dot, fore grip, laser and light. (btw I like all that stuff if you think I am bashing the SIG?) This is just some thing I noticed alot around the different forums.

7. triggerjerk

triggerjerk

Look at the XCR.
    More money but has more features.