GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
31,474 Posts
124 or 147 HST. Can't go wrong with any HST really. IMO Gold Dot is better suited for longer barrels as it's performance seems to be a bit more velocity dependent.

And how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I just order the XL Module for my P365 just to have a little bigger grip.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
I consider the new Sig 365 a 'J frame', like my Glock 43. It's a dandy replacement for the S&W J .38 (I've carried one for 20+ years of CCW here in Texas.. J frame that is.)

Yes it won't get the velocity of the longer barrel but it will be more powerful than a 5 shot J (unless you really wanna shoot the .357 magnum Js..), hold more bullets, and easier to hit fast with, especially one handed.

Reactions: rayzer007

·
98.SiG and Rising!
777 Posts
I just order the XL Module for my P365 just to have a little bigger grip.
You will not be disappointed, I prefer the XL module and you will now have a P365X.
P365X_3.jpg

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
You will not be disappointed, I prefer the XL module and you will now have a P365X.
View attachment 873508
Now that looks good, they have already shipped it, after I order this I went back the next day and order the 12 rounder so I could have at least two but I need three total.

So the XL have a longer grip and barrel and the X have just the longer grip, is that correct?

·
98.SiG and Rising!
777 Posts
Now that looks good, they have already shipped it, after I order this I went back the next day and order the 12 rounder so I could have at least two but I need three total.

So the XL have a longer grip and barrel and the X have just the longer grip, is that correct?
I made up calling it the P365X after the G43x, which is the same format. The P365XL has a longer barrel and grip. Plus, it is optic ready. If I could own only one, it would be the P365XL.

20201120_143641[6769].jpg

Reactions: Big1

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I made up calling it the P365X after the G43x, which is the same format. The P365XK has a longer barrel and grip. Plus, it is optic ready. If I could own only one, it would be the P365XL.

View attachment 873634
Nice, I have also have two of the 12 rounder coming in with my P365 Module I also went today to Sportco and seen where they have some 12 and some 15 rounder mag, I think that I will get the one 15 rounder mag soon. How many mags do you have with your? I see now your slide is longer than the original one.

·
98.SiG and Rising!
777 Posts
I have two 10 round mags with Tactical Development base plates (very well executed). I have four 12 round mags, and one 15 round mag that I use as a backup.

Reactions: Big1

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Okay great, well I just received my XL module and one flat plate so I can turn my 12 rounder in to fit the module and sometime Friday or tomorrow I figure I can go to the sport store to pick up a 15 rounder, I should be set now.

Reactions: Sig Fever
21 - 37 of 37 Posts