close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sig 230 / 232 IWB Holsters - Don Hume, Kramer, Vega OH

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by slowhand23, Jun 21, 2007.

1. slowhand23

slowhand23

Cleaning out some of my Sig 230/232 holsters. All in excellent condition, see pictures below. Pistol not included ;) Only trades I'm looking for are Sig 230 OEM mags or Sig 239 40 S&W mags, otherwise priced below.

Designed for concealment, the popular Don Hume H715M inside the waistband (IWB) holster is made of lightweight leather and form molded specifically to the weapon that it is made for. As a result, the weapon fit and retention is excellent. This holster is available in Don Hume's saddle brown or black leather.

The top opening of the H715M holster has a reinforced leather band around the holster mouth to aid in reholstering. The clip is designed for optimum retention so that the holster stays in place during the draw, yet is easy to put on and take off.

This design works very well worn strong side, cross draw or behind the hip. This rig has proven to be an excellent concealed carry, off-duty, or undercover rig. Retails for $28 + shipping. This one is lightly used so $25 shipped! SOLD
    [​IMG]

KRAMER IWB #2 or #3 Cowhide? Carries the weapon on strong side at an FBI tilt, inside the waistband of the pants for maximum concealment.

The mouth of this holster is reinforced with a specially treated throat band of horsehide, and WILL NOT COLLAPSE when the gun is drawn. For a professional, it is imperative that a holster allow easy one-handed reholstering. Retails for $115. Lightly used for $65 shipped!
    [​IMG]

Vega Holster IB331
    Description: Inside belt holster made in lined suede with synthetic polymer spring clip. The holster can be worn inside the pants either on the right or left side. Material Lined suede. PLEASE NOTE: VEGA HOLSTERS ARE IMPORTED FROM ITALY. $15 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Paret

Paret

3. Brass Nazi

Brass Nazi NO BRASS FOR U!

If the kramer is still available I will take it. PM me with payment information.

4. slowhand23

slowhand23

James, I'm waiting on confirmation from Paret. You are next in line on the Kramer.

Thanks!

5. slowhand23

slowhand23

Kramer SPF to Paret